announcement

eFestivals

Just been told 3 acts by a 100% reliable source. I know it's reliable because 1) It's a family member. 2) They have already planned the logistics of getting the below acts equipment to the festival!

Wolf Alice

Alt-J

Royal Blood

royal blood are R&L exclusive ?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been told 3 acts by a 100% reliable source. I know it's reliable because 1) It's a family member. 2) They have already planned the logistics of getting the below acts equipment to the festival!

Wolf Alice

Alt-J

Royal Blood

Apologies if these are already known! :)

Royal Blood are fully booked up over the weekend. Jesus.

Wolf Alice

Alt-J

Royal Blood

Apologies if these are already known! :)

Unless Royal Blood are playing Thursday, they cannot physically (and contractually?) be playing

Edit: I took far too long writing that response. I see others have already lambasted you. My apologies.

Edited by T-Mouse

Royal Blood are fully booked up over the weekend. Jesus.

For the record, that was a "Jesus, why would you lie about something dumb like that?", not a "Jesus, why do you not know Royal Blood's touring schedule?".

Exactly, why would I lie? Especially about such an obvious one that are apparently already booked up. Guess time will tell!

It's probably a load of crap, but could it be that they are the 3 bands for Williams Green on Thursday?

I've honestly no idea.. I've no interest in trolling at all... Just awaiting a further list from him of who else he's doing the logistics at Glasto for. FWIW they are the number 1 cargo mover for rock bands globally.

Not sure whether to post the rest when I get them now, as I thought it would invoke some friendly discussion. But apparently not! Wasn't expecting such hostile insulting responses tbh!

Will ask him again about Royal Blood now.....

Edited by Nick S

I've honestly no idea.. I've no interest in trolling at all... Just awaiting a further list from him of who else he's doing the logistics at Glasto for. FWIW they are the number 1 cargo mover for rock bands globally.

Not sure whether to post the rest when I get them now, as I thought it would invoke some friendly discussion. But apparently not! Wasn't expecting such hostile insulting responses tbh!

We're a friendly bunch really. We're all just a bit riled up over the lineup

Interesting Post on Glastonbury Fance 2015 Facebook Group ........ claiming to be from efestivals so this is possible half from here and half guesswork?

Friday:
Pyramid: Foo Fighters, Foals, Sam Smith, Alabama Shakes, Public Enemy, Everything Everything, Courtney Barnett, Lulu
Other: Rudimental, Jamie T, George Ezra, The Wombats, Django Django, Peace, Marmozets, Buzzcocks, TBA
West Holts: Hot Chip, Jungle, FKA Twigs, Goat, Seinabo Sey, George the Poet, Kid Ink
Park: Caribou, Jamie xx, Sharon Van Etten, Wolf Alice, Eagulls, Palma Violets, Allusondrugs, DMA's, Flo Morrissey
John Peel: Suede, The Cribs, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Circa Waves, Milky Chance, The Districts, Stormzy, Years & Years, Ella Eyre, Dutch Uncles, Declan McKenna
Acoustic: Christy Moore

Saturday
Pyramid: Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Elvis Costello, Paloma Faith, Counting Crows, Kate Tempest, Public Service Broadcasting, Songhoy Blues
Other: Chemical Brothers, Ben Howard, The Charlatans, Frank Turner, Jose Gonzalez, The Decemberists, Wilko Johnson, Sleaford Mods, Charlie Cunningham
West Holts: George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic, Grace Jones, The Family Stone, Vintage Trouble, Gregory Porter, Mavis Staples, St. Paul and the Broken Bones
Park: Belle and Sebastian, Patti Smith, I Am Kloot, Toy, Spector, The Districts, Natalie Prass, Real Lies, Francisco the Man, Lucy Kitchen
John Peel: The Vaccines, Enter Shikari, Death From Above 1979, The Maccabees, Pond, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Gengahr, Alvvays, Sheppard, Prides, Shields
Acoustic: The Moody Blues

Sunday:
Pyramid: TBA, Florence & The Machine, Bastille, Lionel Richie, Jessie Ware, Charli XCX, The Tallest Man on Earth, The Dalai Lama
Other: Alt-J, Ride, Seasick Steve, Hozier, First Aid Kit, Future Islands, Skinny Lister, Dornik, Aterciopelados
West Holts: Damian Marley, Jon Hopkins, Nightmares on Wax, BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah, Run the Jewels, Kwabs, Andreya Triana, K.O.G. and the Zongo Brigade
Park: Ryan Adams, Damien Rice, FFS, Father John Misty, Benjamin Booker, King Creosote, Ibeyi, Slaves, Honeyblood
John Peel: Tame Impala, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Marina & The Diamonds, James Bay, Glass Animals, Lianne La Havas, TBA, Swim Deep, Jack Garratt, Oscar and the Wolf, Twin Hidden
Acoustic: Van Morrison

I honestly wouldn't bother, your credibility has been smeared by this fake cargo company.

Edit: happy to eat my words of course

Edited by Andy0808 v5

Interesting Post on Glastonbury Fance 2015 Facebook Group ........ claiming to be from efestivals so this is possible half from here and half guesswork?

Friday:

Pyramid: Foo Fighters, Foals, Sam Smith, Alabama Shakes, Public Enemy, Everything Everything, Courtney Barnett, Lulu

Other: Rudimental, Jamie T, George Ezra, The Wombats, Django Django, Peace, Marmozets, Buzzcocks, TBA

West Holts: Hot Chip, Jungle, FKA Twigs, Goat, Seinabo Sey, George the Poet, Kid Ink

Park: Caribou, Jamie xx, Sharon Van Etten, Wolf Alice, Eagulls, Palma Violets, Allusondrugs, DMA's, Flo Morrissey

John Peel: Suede, The Cribs, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Circa Waves, Milky Chance, The Districts, Stormzy, Years & Years, Ella Eyre, Dutch Uncles, Declan McKenna

Saturday

Pyramid: Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Elvis Costello, Paloma Faith, Counting Crows, Kate Tempest, Public Service Broadcasting, Songhoy Blues

Other: Chemical Brothers, Ben Howard, The Charlatans, Frank Turner, Jose Gonzalez, The Decemberists, Wilko Johnson, Sleaford Mods, Charlie Cunningham

West Holts: George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic, Grace Jones, The Family Stone, Vintage Trouble, Gregory Porter, Mavis Staples, St. Paul and the Broken Bones

Park: Belle and Sebastian, Patti Smith, I Am Kloot, Toy, Spector, The Districts, Natalie Prass, Real Lies, Francisco the Man, Lucy Kitchen

John Peel: The Vaccines, Enter Shikari, Death From Above 1979, The Maccabees, Pond, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Gengahr, Alvvays, Sheppard, Prides, Shields

Sunday:

Pyramid: TBA, Florence & The Machine, Bastille, Lionel Richie, Jessie Ware, Charli XCX, The Tallest Man on Earth, The Dalai Lama

Other: Alt-J, Ride, Seasick Steve, Hozier, First Aid Kit, Future Islands, Skinny Lister, Dornik, Aterciopelados

West Holts: Damian Marley, Jon Hopkins, Nightmares on Wax, BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah, Run the Jewels, Kwabs, Andreya Triana, K.O.G. and the Zongo Brigade

Park: Ryan Adams, Damien Rice, FFS, Father John Misty, Benjamin Booker, King Creosote, Ibeyi, Slaves, Honeyblood

John Peel: Tame Impala, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Marina & The Diamonds, James Bay, Glass Animals, Lianne La Havas, TBA, Swim Deep, Jack Garratt, Oscar and the Wolf, Twin Hidden

Someone posted that in the stage predictions thread this afternoon.

Friday:

Saturday

Sunday:

Scroll back a few pages