Kanye west confirmed

mike99

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Perhaps because he's actually finding genuine happiness with this venture, and it's helping with a lot of his long-term issues. I'm not sure what the other 'eras' are but it's clearly a lot different than wearing shutter shades or a polo.

I think it's far more likely that he's being surrounded by a lot of Jesus loving yes men who are pushing faith on him as an answer for his issues rather than the medical and psychiatric help he really needs. I mean, having Kanye West as a new spokesperson for the church seems like something that could really benefit them, and I get the impression that a lot of the people around him aren't looking out for his best interests.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think it's far more likely that he's being surrounded by a lot of Jesus loving yes men who are pushing faith on him as an answer for his issues rather than the medical and psychiatric help he really needs. I mean, having Kanye West as a new spokesperson for the church seems like something that could really benefit them, and I get the impression that a lot of the people around him aren't looking out for his best interests.

You reckon it’s ‘far more likely’ that he’s being exploited by the church than him just being a born again Christian like millions of people are? I don’t really know how you arrive at that one, he’s not exactly a ‘spokesperson’ for Christianity now and he’s been receiving psychiatric help for ages and he was still wilding out in TMZ offices - if this is working better for him now then he should carry on with it.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, zahidf said:

Kanye was a double agent all along

Amazing

Now we just need him to come out and say that the mediocre albums he's released over the last few years were also part of the MAGA ruse to really the sell the 'I've lost it' character he'd created (before immediately dropping the greatest album of all time).

Or is that too much to ask?

35 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Now we just need him to come out and say that the mediocre albums he's released over the last few years were also part of the MAGA ruse to really the sell the 'I've lost it' character he'd created (before immediately dropping the greatest album of all time).

Or is that too much to ask?

It's only his last one that was pants, he had a great summer of 2018 if you count all the albums he was involved in. Now the dust has settled on Pablo and he's stopped messing with it, it's more killer than filler.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Think I died in that accident cause thIS MUST BE HEAVEN

No matter how much this man has let me down over the past couple of years I get hyped as fuck any time stuff like this stuff starts coming out. Hopefully Dre being there as an outside producer means we get a proper front to back finished project rather than the last minute thrown together stuff we’ve had lately.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

No matter how much this man has let me down over the past couple of years I get hyped as fuck any time stuff like this stuff starts coming out. Hopefully Dre being there as an outside producer means we get a proper front to back finished project rather than the last minute thrown together stuff we’ve had lately.

Strap in for 28 minutes of straight-up Christian G-funk.

The front 20 minutes or so is as good as it gets. That shit bag who spoilt Black Skinhead is up there with Lonsdale for me. Definitely lost it’s way for me though. The crane didn’t work and the least said about Bohemian Rhapsody the better.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Duno if this is a new Kanye album or what but new song being dropped today apparently (forgot how to embed tweets on here):

https://mobile.twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1277630262248198144

To embed tweets you've got to delete mobile from the tweet.

That teaser is promising. Guess it's possibly only ten seconds of it but it seem like it's going to be a gospel tune.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

To embed tweets you've got to delete mobile from the tweet.

That teaser is promising. Guess it's possibly only ten seconds of it but it seem like it's going to be a gospel tune.

I meant to say "it seems like it's not going to be a gospel tune" but i've since read the album title in the tweet so pretend i didn't correct anything ok