Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gonna play it but he aint confirmed yet

Not convinced about him headlining though

stupid reason but.. who in the bloody world bar the script or someone equally that shite is gonna agree to sub to Justin Bieber

Edited by Matt42

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He's gonna play it but he aint confirmed yet

Not convinced about him headlining though

stupid reason but.. who in the bloody world bar the script or someone equally that shite is gonna agree to sub to Justin Bieber

of course he'll headline! who could they possibly get to headline above Justin Bieber?! they'll have no problem getting a sub - acts will sub who they tell them to sub or they can fuck off

The PJ comment was late enough that it clearly didn't mean just gone as that would be a silly comment, a lot on here star referring to 'this year' soon after a fest had gone even if it's the following.

There isn't a FF won't be coming to Europe I don't think, it was FF not available in whichever way for Pinkpop. Why can they only play two shows?

Yes it would be wrong to dismiss Hellfests info, GNR tour also comes down to how many dates they choose to play together or separate dates.

Springsteen heading doesn't really fit with Disclosure said to possibly be a closing act that night.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Radiohead had, they don't tour big when they do tour, R&L and Bestival won't have them and nor will Glasto. I can't guarantee that last one, but it's not going to happen, Thom isn't bothered.

1 hour ago, lightning1000 said:

The PJ comment was late enough that it clearly didn't mean just gone as that would be a silly comment, a lot on here star referring to 'this year' soon after a fest had gone even if it's the following.

There isn't a FF won't be coming to Europe I don't think, it was FF not available in whichever way for Pinkpop. Why can they only play two shows?

Yes it would be wrong to dismiss Hellfests info, GNR tour also comes down to how many dates they choose to play together or separate dates.

Springsteen heading doesn't really fit with Disclosure said to possibly be a closing act that night.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Radiohead had, they don't tour big when they do tour, R&L and Bestival won't have them and nor will Glasto. I can't guarantee that last one, but it's not going to happen, Thom isn't bothered.

Think you might be in the wrong place :P

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

of course he'll headline! who could they possibly get to headline above Justin Bieber?! they'll have no problem getting a sub - acts will sub who they tell them to sub or they can fuck off

Wow.....someone suggested that Bieber plays a fest here and doesn't headline it?......that's a huge get for the fest as it's probably exclusive as well. Fairplay to him, seems to have sorted/getting himself sorted out. Funny was fame does to you, some people can just be in the limelight constantly and too young of an age and not deal with the pressure. That's not to say I condone actions from him.

Edited by thewayiam

35 minutes ago, lightning1000 said:

Nope, that was gazzas post over in the werchter thread. Just thought you'd all appreciate it. Context doesn't help either 

Haha yeah when I first read it I was gonna say the first paragraph didn't make any sense to me. After I'd replied I saw the actual post in the Werchter thread and it suddenly all made sense :P

7 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

If the rumour Neil's heard regarding Radiohead at Glastonbury I can see Muse being R&L's last headliner.  

haven't announced any other festivals this year (so far) so i'm not sure how likely it really is, although the whispers of the BH&R in full shows would definitely lend itself to something that'd go down well at R/L (whether people would want another Muse album in full show is another thing, but better than a Drones-heavy setlist i suppose)

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

(whether people would want another Muse album in full show is another thing, but better than a Drones-heavy setlist i suppose)

I doubt that a lot of people who went in 2011 still go.

I can still see Muse playing at Glastonbury and Radiohead not being there anyway.