Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack U, Bloc Party & anyone's guess (got a feeling it'll be Shikari) for NME this year; no closing sets.

also did anyone else get an e-mail from bandsintown about Jamie T playing Thursday night at Leeds. I dismissed it as a mistake straight away, but an interesting mistake nevertheless.

Jack Ü, Bloc Party and one of A Day to Remember, The Last Shadow Puppets, CHVRCHES, Enter Shikari for the third spot. I don't think it's been discussed yet but where can we see Oliver Heldens & Hannah Wants playing? They both probably could headline Dance Stage, but since we already know DJ EZ I don't see them revealing all three of them by now. Maybe an NME slot for one of them?

I think DJ EZ, Hannah Wants & Oliver Heldens are all dance headliners= EZ or HW make a good alternative for Jack U, Heldens makes a good alternative for Disclosure and then you're left with either EZ or HW again who can still attract a crowd (admittedly made up of nobs) on their own.

25 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Jack Ü, Bloc Party and one of A Day to Remember, The Last Shadow Puppets, CHVRCHES, Enter Shikari for the third spot. I don't think it's been discussed yet but where can we see Oliver Heldens & Hannah Wants playing? They both probably could headline Dance Stage, but since we already know DJ EZ I don't see them revealing all three of them by now. Maybe an NME slot for one of them?

TLSP I imagine will be on main, can't see them being put in a tent with what will probably be two Ally Pally dates. I do actually think Shikari are telling the truth by not playing this year.

On 29/01/2016 at 0:31 PM, TomJonesBlade said:

Sum 41 been announced for Lowlands the week before, wouldn't be surprised to see them at Leeds. Ghost and Sleeping With Sirens also there. Just wondering who could be in the mix.

Hmm this does look quite ominous. Played quite high in 2014 and I suppose they'd be due a return having released an album in the interim.