Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

i actually think the Arcadia announcement is pretty poor.

quite a few acts who are always playing Glastonbury, most of them a few times a year.

Cox has been crap for a long time.

Alan Fitzpatrick plays pretty bland, big room rubbish from the sets i've heard.

only things remotely interesting to me are Heidi and Avery, probably won't go out of my way to see them at Arcadia though, maybe if they play elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I presumed coxy would be later in the glade... he might not be now.

Sigur Ros park headliner please then I can leg it to Arcadia.

Best news going this announcement

Oh yes oh yes!!

My thoughts exactly! Another post-headliner Friday at the Spider!

Would love to be at the Daniel Avery set there...

Ben

41 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

i actually think the Arcadia announcement is pretty poor.

quite a few acts who are always playing Glastonbury, most of them a few times a year.

Cox has been crap for a long time.

Alan Fitzpatrick plays pretty bland, big room rubbish from the sets i've heard.

only things remotely interesting to me are Heidi and Avery, probably won't go out of my way to see them at Arcadia though, maybe if they play elsewhere.

Its 18 months since I last saw Fitzpatrick and he was playing Acid Techno mixed with the usual stuff. I loved it. 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

The nightlife is nowhere near as high a standard as it has been - to my tastes - in the past few years. Beat Hotel will need to come in strong.

This is what worries me. Who played exclusively Beat Hotel last year and not elsewhere on site? 

56 minutes ago, OBface said:

This is what worries me. Who played exclusively Beat Hotel last year and not elsewhere on site? 

Yeah good point. Stonebridge will probably have a good lineup too - and usually a good bit of crossover with Beat Hotel. Maybe there will be a couple of surprises. Didn't Erol Alkan only play BH a couple years ago?

39 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah good point. Stonebridge will probably have a good lineup too - and usually a good bit of crossover with Beat Hotel. Maybe there will be a couple of surprises. Didn't Erol Alkan only play BH a couple years ago?

he also played genosys

greg wilson is missing this year :(

On 23/05/2016 at 1:20 PM, Cieran said:

Brawther and Tristan Da Cunha are already at Glastonbury. I'm surprised they're not billed on the BTB takeover!

Dungeon Meat (aka Tristan Da Cunha & Brawther) are playing in NYC Downlow at 9-11pm on the Thursday

1 minute ago, dondo said:

Dungeon Meat (aka Tristan Da Cunha & Brawther) are playing in NYC Downlow at 9-11pm on the Thursday

That would leave them plenty of time to play Spaceport before or after their gig in Downlow! 

5 minutes ago, Cieran said:

That would leave them plenty of time to play Spaceport before or after their gig in Downlow! 

Indeed- Thursday getting hectic for me already as Recycling Crew party in Tom's field and Basics takeover in Glade and Dungeon Meat at Downlow!!

alan fitzpatrick is a dj i'm not really fond of

they should have got Ben Klock, would of thought he'd be chased after following his win of EMOTY

Not the biggest fan of them either, but i'm surprised Tale of Us aren't on the bill

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

alan fitzpatrick is a dj i'm not really fond of

they should have got Ben Klock, would of thought he'd be chased after following his win of EMOTY

Not the biggest fan of them either, but i'm surprised Tale of Us aren't on the bill

I love Ben Klock. Always class.

Fitzpatrick is someone I wasnt in to, but the last 4/5 times Ive seen him, he was the best on the bill

16 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

interesting! i think there's a couple of his appearances not announced yet then, based on that. Thursday is blues, either friday or sunday will be LBHQ, one of the sundays is NYC downlow. i bet one is beat hotel. any more?

im not his biggest fan when he plays his usual style but i'd see him play an old school rave or acid house set

Edited by Memory Man