Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

35 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I know know for sure but I’m gonna say Overmono will be similar slot to Karenn and Larry Heard last year. Stop flapping. 

This. 

Overnono have a lot of hype at the moment. They're gonna want the IICON field rammed. 

Ben

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

This. 

Overnono have a lot of hype at the moment. They're gonna want the IICON field rammed. 

Ben

So they're playing both Silver Hayes and IICON, and have Friday and Saturday listed on their poster. I really the IICON set isn't Friday night as I was planning on seeing Four Tet at The Park and wouldn't fancy my chances of making it down and into SEC after.

Although the way Arcadia is shaping up, there's gonna be options! 

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

So they're playing both Silver Hayes and IICON, and have Friday and Saturday listed on their poster. I really the IICON set isn't Friday night as I was planning on seeing Four Tet at The Park and wouldn't fancy my chances of making it down and into SEC after.

Although the way Arcadia is shaping up, there's gonna be options! 

I'd say Four Tet on Park is actually a perfect place from which to cut across the top of Pennards and onto the Railway Line - position A!! 

Ben

11 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I'd say Four Tet on Park is actually a perfect place from which to cut across the top of Pennards and onto the Railway Line - position A!! 

Ben

True, it's more the later finish that has me slightly concerned. 

Probably overthinking it 😊

Talaboman on Thursday San Remo 😍

Sunday also tempting me to go Kendrick > HAAi > Jobse 

Midland > Overmono > LSDXOXO IICON Friday 🤯

Four Tet still doing that Saturday Morning Stonebridge set. Glad to see that. 

Said this in the other thread re the announcement, but do people think Calvin Harris being so late on Arcadia Friday night indicates we are in for more of a Love Regenerator set rather than a classic set?

10 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Said this in the other thread re the announcement, but do people think Calvin Harris being so late on Arcadia Friday night indicates we are in for more of a Love Regenerator set rather than a classic set?

I think that was always the expectation. A lot of people were surprised he was listed as Calvin Harris rather than Love Regenerator on the Arcadia poster.
I don't know him well at all but that's what I garnered from this forum when the rumour first came about.

On the lineup, Gas Tower is stacked! Surely it has to be bigger this year?

1 minute ago, CJL9494 said:

Looking at IICON again... Drastically improved on 2019

Really want to be at that Overmono set but getting there from Four Tet at The Park is not a journey I have confidence in.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:00 PM, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Don't forget that after 22:30 you have to go the long way round to get into the SE corner (if that's what you were planning)

se.png