Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

27 minutes ago, payneruk said:

My wishlist for this year. What's the chance of any of these at Glasto do you think?

Eats Everything

JESuS

Solomun

Luciano

Prydz

Dubfire

Green Velvet

Eats everything definitely, I suspect all of Jesus quartet might be there but whether they'll play together is anyone's guess. 

I'd be surprised if any of the others are there, but suppose someone like Green Velvet or Dubfire popping up on Arcadia maybe isn't impossible 

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Eats everything definitely, I suspect all of Jesus quartet might be there but whether they'll play together is anyone's guess. 

I'd be surprised if any of the others are there, but suppose someone like Green Velvet or Dubfire popping up on Arcadia maybe isn't impossible 

Eats is top of my list so I'll be happy with him :)

25 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Black Madonna is doing the XOYO residency from April-June friday nights, therefore on Friday the 23rd June that puts her in London. Hopefully makes her a shoe-in for the Thursday, Saturday or Sunday

Shes playing Awakenings on the Sunday 

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

http://parklife.uk.com/

How does such a skanky, you-can't-stay-here-go-home, non-festival festival always get such a stellar fucking DJ line-up?

:huh:

Ben

Its manchesters only festival type effort...

Trades on that.

Even though I have a ticket for Pryda 5.0

Prydz - Arcadia - Sunday night. PLEEEEEASE.

As an aside, its my first visit to Ibiza tjis year in 5 years. Got my ticket for Cocoon opening party. Can't wait.

Fuck Parklife and their fucking pish crowds. 

That run if Jasper > Hunee > Fatima > Jackmaster > The Black Madonna > Moodymann

Is deserved of so much better 

Get Moodymann to Glastonbury. Give Jackmaster a Mastermix evening all to himself on a stage and book the fuck out of it 

• Upvote 1

Doesn't really matter if the lineups similar to last year if none of us went :-) there's easily enough on that Frank day to see happily. But yes, without the couple of token names at the top of the list, it's nothing special. But that's generally how festivals go. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Is it just me that thinks parklife looks shit?

seems virtually the same as last year - but it's being carried by one or two relatively strong acts

And every dance festival/whp/hydro etc lineup isn't every year?

I like it, Atcq, prydz, above and beyond. None of those 3 have been there the 5 years I've been going and they're the 3 i most want to see

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Is it just me that thinks parklife looks shit?

seems virtually the same as last year - but it's being carried by one or two relatively strong acts

It's weird, a fairly weak set of acts at the top of the bill, but there's a few gems, for example Eric Pridz is there in the undercard!

15 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Fuck Parklife and their fucking pish crowds.

exactly. Took me 2 or 3 visits but i will not be going back.

its basically the student farewell festival <_<

full of dreadful people who wouldnt know good music if it slapped them in the chops. which makes it all the more odd why it gets such a good lineup. Its the WHP festival isnt it..... they get them all on exclusive contracts for WHP & parklife and probably combined in some cases (most likely). chuck the albert hall shows in there as well for good measure.

Doesn't help at all that its in a pretty rough area of manchester, or at least fairly close to some rough areas. It was better at Platt Fields park.