Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Is there anyone we're expecting? i reckon hessle will make an appearance in some capacity, whether it be solo sets from any of them or a mirror of their SH slot 

unsure what the direction of block9 will be if they're tryna pull people to other areas of the site , maybe it goes very niche this year, or maybe they've smashed it out the park with big names because the flow through that area is pretty decent 

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

Is there anyone we're expecting? i reckon hessle will make an appearance in some capacity, whether it be solo sets from any of them or a mirror of their SH slot 

unsure what the direction of block9 will be if they're tryna pull people to other areas of the site , maybe it goes very niche this year, or maybe they've smashed it out the park with big names because the flow through that area is pretty decent 

IICON is always an education for me. I'd not heard of Sama Abduhadi before last year but her set was one of the highlights of the weekend. Tremendous stuff. 

Looking at that IICON lineup from last year. A year on, it's very strong! 

I don't think they'll be there but a Giant Swan live set would be sweet. 

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

4 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Floorplan on IICON last year was one of the best sets I saw

Firmly agreed I thought they were class, Save Me went offffff

Hoping for a similar act this year , just wall to wall stompers before getting very weird (Mark Blair would be a wet dream) 

55 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

IICON is always an education for me. I'd not heard of Sama Abduhadi before last year but her set was one of the highlights of the weekend. Tremendous stuff. 

Looking at that IICON lineup from last year. A year on, it's very strong! 

I don't think they'll be there but a Giant Swan live set would be sweet. 

Agreed, Sama' Abdulhadi's set was right up there with my favourite dance sets of last year. I sacked off Four Tet on Park to go to IICON as my pal had already gone. I regret nothing.

Ben

The fucking bus is back.

What a load of bullshit that was last year "Oooh we want to celebrate 30 years of Castlemorton"

We're gonna do a one off special stripped back commemorative piece.

https://mixmag.net/feature/genosys-sound-system-block9-glastonbury-2022-illegal-rave-free-party-review

"for one year only in 2022 is Genosys Sound System."

Be honest with us, your stage got moldy & you don't have the cash to build a new one, but don't fucking lie. 

3 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

The fucking bus is back.

What a load of bullshit that was last year "Oooh we want to celebrate 30 years of Castlemorton"

We're gonna do a one off special stripped back commemorative piece.

https://mixmag.net/feature/genosys-sound-system-block9-glastonbury-2022-illegal-rave-free-party-review

Be honest with us, your stage got moldy & you don't have the cash to build a new one, but don't fucking lie. 

Yeah that is piss poor… Bus felt something of an afterthought too. Some great names though, so much rather that than a meh lineup with a cracking stage set up.