Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

14 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I'll be very surprised if we don't get a Fred/Fourtet/Skrillex b2b2b on whatever Arcadia looks like this year

Think theyโ€™d have to either do that at headliner time or as a โ€œspecial guestโ€ type thing, otherwise it would be so dangerous. Probably would be dangerous either way actually.ย 

1 minute ago, gordong said:

Think theyโ€™d have to either do that at headliner time or as a โ€œspecial guestโ€ type thing, otherwise it would be so dangerous. Probably would be dangerous either way actually.ย 

Would probably at peak time when the crowds are spread across the site. Would alleviate some crowding in the south east corner

5 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Notifications were on but missed this. Website seems to be down now so assume I missed out?

Gutted

ย 

2 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Wounded, just saw the promoter tweet about it and apparently it went on sale an hour before that?ย 

Knew there'd be chatter on here about it ๐Ÿ˜„

Especially gutted as this is in walking distance for meย 

Still tickets to come I think based off basically nobody getting them in fredโ€™s discord vs last nightโ€™s show. eat your own ears posted 15 min ago to keep an eye on stories and the site keeps changing. Codes areย 

FOURTET133

FREDAGAIN133

SKRILLEX133

all similar eg 033,233 seem to work

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 6:25 PM, Madyaker said:

Felix Dickinson always closes that stage on Monday morning and since my first Glasto in 2016 I've always been there for his set, usually on my own because my mates are long gone to bed but it's always a special vibe, I hope they keep that tradition going.

ย 

On 1/5/2023 at 5:22 AM, Zacko said:

This is the set that wipes out the next week for me, but it's so worth it

Yes.

I love that this has been a tradition, and also hope it keeps going. Such a great way to close out the weekend.