Acts that should be invited back from the last few years

ghandi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say Janelle Monae as well.

Also, Royal Blood - I missed them this year because I didn't know who they were but now I'd love to hear them play.

Finally, The Roots. Don't know when they last played but it was years ago, and they've gone from strength to strength. They seem pretty solidly based in the US though so I'm not holding out any hope, but they'd be a Glasto dream act, for me.

I havent been before so this is more who I want to see from 2014 then how good they were...

The War On Drugs

Band Of Skulls

Jungle

Robert Plant

Warpaint

MGMT

George Ezra

Lucy Rose

White Lies

King Charles

London Grammar

Those are the bands from last year they I would like to see personally

Omar Soulyman!!!!!

Have him open the Pyramid on the Friday.

Strongly Agree, but not on the Pyramid. Get him back on West Holts again. Also get Tinarawen back, just coz they are ace...

Someone mentioned Hobo Jones, they are a must at Glastonbury, along with 3 Daft Monkeys, if they don't play it wont feel like Glastonbury for me..

The Who. Its been several years, now their 50th anniversary, got some new songs (although lets face it, people would be there for the classics), plus from a purely selfish point of view i started going in 2008 so missed out on them by one year. According to mates who were there the weather was so bad it cut their crowd down by a considerable amount as people had enough and decided to start heading home, would hopefully be an opportunity to play to a much drier festival if the weather gods are smiling.

Edited by Familiar2billions

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbot

I didn't see them at Glastonbury but I saw them at Beautiful Days and even though I had a sore throat I really enjoyed their gig and quite interesting style, I'd happily welcome them back.

Can i add QOTSA to the list.

Edited by willutalk