guypjfreak

Genuinely worried this year.

For fests 2009, 2010 + 11 were a doddle...

2013 we got nowhere. Went to Amsterdam instead of trying in the resale.

Last year was a massive stroke of luck as we all got nowhere but a mate from work who I wasnt going with phoned me - "we are all sorted, but Ive just got through too, give me your reg numbers and Ill buy your lot's as well" He did it off a shit connection too.

This year, Im thinking "my connection is too slow" (though it was ok for him last year)

"I used my luck up last year and for Royal

Blood tickets"

"I should have kept that link from Monday"

Tday shit-myself-o-meter is on 10

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

I've got one of those windows that looks like that still open from Monday - hoping it'll go straight through on Sunday

I'm exactly the same. I've switched off everything that might have forced a restart on my machine as well. It's showing as going to glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations as the next page call.......

I'm exactly the same. I've switched off everything that might have forced a restart on my machine as well. It's showing as going to glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations as the next page call.......

whats the url of that page? I know it wont connect now but at least i can try to load it at 9am

kicking myslef as i had that page up wednesday.

I've got the page from Monday open with all reg details in but i'm not sure what to do come 9am... Press proceed as soon at it hits 9am focusing on that page or starting refreshing constantly in another browser on the normal link?

Using two laptops, an iPad and my iPhone. Going to have the iPhone on 3g wifi off so less usage on the wifi is taken up.

Got mine yesterday and it seemed much easier than last year. One browser and hammer refresh and in in less than five minutes. Last year got nowhere near for the coach sale which was the ticket I wanted. The coach is sound as you can get hammered on the way.

Best of luck to all on here, hope you all get what you need.

Peace and love.

Using two laptops, an iPad and my iPhone. Going to have the iPhone on 3g wifi off so less usage on the wifi is taken up.

As stated many times if all those are attached to the same wifi then you might as well have 3 windows open on just one laptop and save yourself the stress of two extra devices

I've got the page from Monday open with all reg details in but i'm not sure what to do come 9am... Press proceed as soon at it hits 9am focusing on that page or starting refreshing constantly in another browser on the normal link?

Can't you do both? On Thursday I hit "proceed" at 7, and refreshed another tab at the same time. My first window went to the coach selection bit, the other went to "add registrations" so obviously didn't hurt.

Could I have my PC and ipad open to try to book at the same time if the ipad used the same wifi connection, or am I just in theory using the same ip address?

Will be fine...

You are uisng the same IP address but it doesn't matter. It will be session based (so just not mutilple tabs in the same browswer, different browser windows ...depends on exactly the broswer is setup so best not to but different browswers (i.e Chrome and IE) themselves should have different sessions.) otherwise stuff like people trying in uni halls or from work would be shit out of luck.

just to whet the appetite for all of you being sucessful, a few piccies of the farm today. We hope to see all of you there next year.

Looking great, its got my excitement going finally!