Acid_Haze

I trust Michael and Emily to deliver the goods. Whoever this is MUST be be very big indeed. Massively popular. I sense a connection to the biggest names in British music and I think that can only mean Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and David Bowie.Bowie has performed with David Gilmour. He is known to admire the Floyd. Something could be on the cards. I have said previously that if there if there is even a sniff of Zeppelin they would have to go into total lock down.This is the main reason for the delay. It's something on that kind of scale.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I trust Michael and Emily to deliver the goods. Whoever this is MUST be be very big indeed. Massively popular. I sense a connection to the biggest names in British music and I think that can only mean Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and David Bowie.Bowie has performed with David Gilmour. He is known to admire the Floyd. Something could be on the cards. I have said previously that if there if there is even a sniff of Zeppelin they would have to go into total lock down.This is the main reason for the delay. It's something on that kind of scale.

i like your thinking!!

You're going to be dissapointed.

My Mrs met Eavis at James Bay gig last night, she asked him who was playing Sunday and he replied that he couldn't say but she won't be disappointed. She likes Coldplay. I hope that she's disappointed.

makes sense if mr. e knows your mrs favorites!

Was at the Q&A tonight, when talking about next year's headliners Michael said "He's British, but the band aren't" make of that what you will guys

it's 2014 again... my time machine worked!

Yes hang on, haven't we heard that recently about *this* year's enigmatic third headliner? Is the mighty Michael confusing his years?

Edited by billum

Does Michael mean he/she/they have headlined before or just played before? That bloody Q and A has just made things more confusing! I'm going off to watch the new Star Wars trailer again...!

Publicity for the festival obviously. If you have a Prince or a Bowie closing this year's festival, wouldnt you want the media to salvate about it for more than a month.

Specifically in the sense of still showing that Glasto is still the no. 1 festival in the world

At the moment the Festival doesn't need it. Its sold out. And there is still a demand for tickets.

Glastonbury are trying to move away from the festival being about the few big acts playing

Hype in the social media driven world lasts about 24 hours, 48 hours if your lucky

BBC will be launching their glasto coverage adverts and push in the next month.

They are still the number 1 festival in the world. It "sold out" in Oct with no acts announced.

Does Michael mean he/she/they have headlined before or just played before? That bloody Q and A has just made things more confusing! I'm going off to watch the new Star Wars trailer again...!

Roger Waters, Bowie and the three living members of Led Zeppelin have all played before.