Line-up tomorrow 7pm

Guest basingstokejames

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With radio one currently promoting their one big weekend I can't see them doing the Glasto line up tonight but more likely adding another big name to their list. Hope I'm wrong though...

The Glasto line up has nothing to do with the BBC, though. I think they've previously released it around the same time they know someone will squawk on about it just to use him for a bit of publicity but it certainly wasn't a collaboration.

I don't think the BBC would be that bothered about an exclusive for the Glastonbury line up at this stage. All the big names have been announced. I just think it will be realeased on the website. Maybe Zane Lowe will reveal the 3rd headliner but that's the only thing worth anything to the bbc

The BBC will get an embargoed press release like everyone else and if will be in their best interests to announce the info at the EXACT moment they're allowed to like everyone else. They may get a bit more access on, say, Radio 1, such as an interview with an Eavis, but they certainly won't be able to dictate when the announcement is made and work it around Zane Lowe's holiday plans or whatever.