Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we angered Thor?

Fuck Thor. Fuck God as well actually. Fuck Jesus too. And all the sinners and saints. Don't need them. Crowd of w*nkers.

If anyone wants a beautiful 20 minute escape from this mind prison of a thread, check this out. Just stumbled upon it on youtube.

This evening is our Christmas Eve folks!

I thought you were the optimistic one!

I am :P

Just a bit shocked that they have bunched it up into one day.

Still, even if they do, the amount probably won't be any more then it was last year.

Just a damp Friday instead of a wet Thursday :)

Fuck Thor. Fuck God as well actually. Fuck Jesus too. And all the sinners and saints. Don't need them. Crowd of w*nkers.

If anyone wants a beautiful 20 minute escape from this mind prison of a thread, check this out. Just stumbled upon it on youtube.

This evening is our Christmas Eve folks!

merry glastmas, one and all. :)

mince to the forecast. see you on the other side!

Well, I'm just north of Bristol and its been smashing it down for the last 20 mins and is showing no signs of it stopping any time soon...

Nowhere I saw predicted ran at all today here which reminds me how wrong the predictions can be, for better or worse....

Nothing here in Radstock about 15 mins from the site...

Well, I'm just north of Bristol and its been smashing it down for the last 20 mins and is showing no signs of it stopping any time soon...

Nowhere I saw predicted ran at all today here which reminds me how wrong the predictions can be, for better or worse..

Radar shows it should stop soon, no rain near Pilton at the moment!