T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Maiden are still the best band I've seen live at their own gig. Not to say Kasabian weren't excellent though.

And again, Kasabian AGAIN? No. I can't say I'd have too many complaints if they didn't headline T, depending on who did headline.

And here's our winner. If Kasabian could come anywhere close to the live experience of Maiden then they might be getting there. Throwing up a visual of Buckie and calling Londoners c**ts, does that make them the best live band in the world. Dinna think so

And here's our winner. If Kasabian could come anywhere close to the live experience of Maiden then they might be getting there. Throwing up a visual of Buckie and calling Londoners c**ts, does that make them the best live band in the world. Dinna think so

Ah was more thinking of there songs.

Set list for last night....

bumblebeee

Underdog

Fast Fuse

Days Are Forgotten

clouds

eez-eh

Cutt Off

bow

Thick as Thieves

Club Foot

Re‐Wired

treat

Switchblade Smiles

Empire

Fire

stevie

Vlad the Impaler

Praise You

(Fatboy Slim cover)

L.S.F. (Lost Souls Forever)

Awesome

A wee touch defensive there, given that I had completely forgotten about both of those things by the end of the gig. Mostly enjoyed how mental the atmosphere was and how great the music was. Incidentally, the only gig with a better atmosphere that I've seen was Maiden.

Maiden are better than Kasabian. They try a bit harder and it pays off. There are a few better than Maiden but nothing comes close to Rammstein. I don't suppose many T goers will have seen them but trust me, if you ever get the chance, don't miss it. There's likely to be 3 big stadium tours this summer that all blow away Kasabian too. It's starting to sound like I don't like kasabian, I really do! Was it 06 or 07 on the NME when they really slayed it? I've seen them 3 times since and they haven't matched that. They don't try as hard these days but they are still head and shoulders above most. If they are one of the headliners, it'll only take one more good one for me to end my 3 year absence I reckon.

Maiden are better than Kasabian. They try a bit harder and it pays off. There are a few better than Maiden but nothing comes close to Rammstein. I don't suppose many T goers will have seen them but trust me, if you ever get the chance, don't miss it. There's likely to be 3 big stadium tours this summer that all blow away Kasabian too. It's starting to sound like I don't like kasabian, I really do! Was it 06 or 07 on the NME when they really slayed it? I've seen them 3 times since and they haven't matched that. They don't try as hard these days but they are still head and shoulders above most. If they are one of the headliners, it'll only take one more good one for me to end my 3 year absence I reckon.

Kasabian - indie rock by numbers

Maiden - up there with the funniest acts I've ever seen

Rammstein - takes more than fancy pyrotechnic to be good live.

All very average.

Rammstein was a cracking show. Not the best gig by a long way, but a cracking show. All very mechanical and lacked any feeling though. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Kasabian didn't appear to be lacking effort in Glasgow on Wednesday and the music is perfect for a crowd that are up for it. As with many of the more memorable gigs I've been to, it's partly down to the brilliant atmosphere.

Foos, AC/DC and...?