T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me, nobody answered my question about the later curfew dance act thing. Are they still gonna have that at the new site?

NGHFB, The Vaccines, Alt J and TDCC on the same day might be a bit too strong considering they're (probably) gunning for pretty similar slots. Seems pretty a decent shout otherwise.

I don't remember seeing anything about the Saturday curfew for the new site.

Why get rid of Emeli Sande btw? I'd think she'd be there if she's around, and her album will apparently be out next year.

I think Avicii is a much more realistic shout than he was for this year.

EDIT: If they have that curfew for the new site, what's the chances of David Guetta on that last spot?

Edited by DomDom1984

Why get rid of Emeli Sande btw? I'd think she'd be there if she's around, and her album will apparently be out next year.

I think Avicii is a much more realistic shout than he was for this year.

EDIT: If they have that curfew for the new site, what's the chances of David Guetta on that last spot?

David guetta is so predictably boring.

Cant see Muse playing now with that new date, more likely to take a day off or stay in Europe for another fest

Going by some recent euro announcements, gonna throw this out there... Robbie Williams headlining a few fests the weeks before T, wouldnt surprise me at all tbh.

Edited by Chiefski

Some mental guesses going on here, Avicii won't headline, Calvin Harris only headlined because of his massive history with the festival.

Too soon for Kasabian to reappear I reckon, chimes of repetition if they are booked again.

I won't bank in DL being Muse only UK festival appearance this year, but of they are going to pop up anywhere else let's hope it's TITP

I don't think DF would book Green Day for TITP I don't imagine they would pull any sort of a crowd given the direction the T crowd seems to be favouring

Won't be shocked to see Kings of Leon up there, the traditional Friday headline a lot I imagine would be perfect for Florence and the Machine, good history of the festival and good spot to step up to with a new album

Some mental guesses going on here, Avicii won't headline, Calvin Harris only headlined because of his massive history with the festival.

Too soon for Kasabian to reappear I reckon, chimes of repetition if they are booked again.

I won't bank in DL being Muse only UK festival appearance this year, but of they are going to pop up anywhere else let's hope it's TITP

I don't think DF would book Green Day for TITP I don't imagine they would pull any sort of a crowd given the direction the T crowd seems to be favouring

Won't be shocked to see Kings of Leon up there, the traditional Friday headline a lot I imagine would be perfect for Florence and the Machine, good history of the festival and good spot to step up to with a new album

Did Florence not play titp the last time kasabian did?