T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could see The Libertines playing anywhere top two, sub or headliner on main any day.

Not trying to be biased against The Prodigy going by previous posts, but the new song is, erm, rubbish, IMO like. I'm still putting them as a second stage headliner.

Libertines added to the R.Williams / Noel G / Flo / Kasabian pile. Ruling out Muse.

Edited by Chiefski

because everyones expecting a dance headliner like last year again

I know, but why are people including the sub below the dance act? Last year the act below the dance headliner was a standard sub, and this year will probably be the same. If Noel G is below The Prodigy, it's because he's subbing them, not co-headlining with them.

Could see The Libertines playing anywhere top two, sub or headliner on main any day.

Not trying to be biased against The Prodigy going by previous posts, but the new song is, erm, rubbish, IMO like. I'm still putting them as a second stage headliner.

Libertines added to the R.Williams / Noel G / Flo / Kasabian pile. Ruling out Muse.

I agree with the new prodigy song not being great. Weak vocals the drums are very similar to omen. In the interview Howlett said that the track AWOL didn't fit but it was definitely one of the best new songs live that they played.

Every other song they will play in the set will be quality though.

I know, but why are people including the sub below the dance act? Last year the act below the dance headliner was a standard sub, and this year will probably be the same. If Noel G is below The Prodigy, it's because he's subbing them, not co-headlining with them.

Can't see Noel Subbing tbh. He said when he subbed a few years ago that The Stone Roses were the only act he would play under or something along those lines.

True enough but it wouldn't be suprising to see something like Noel G/The Prodigy as "Co-Headliners" for marketing either would it? Usually two subs/weaker headliners =p

New Prodigy track seems like it'd be a terrific live number, so I'm game for it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm still fairly sure Paolo Nutini was a second choice for the guy behind Calvin Harris. I think if Eminem at BST happened, we'd have had Eminem up here too.

Edited by DomDom1984

Florence now headlining Bonnaroo too. I reckon she's a dead cert for T.

Worryingly, Mumford & Sons are also headlining (despite the fact I was sure they split last year).

She makes my ears bleed

But

Fri

Mainstage-kasabian

R1-avicci

Sat

Main stage-Florence

R1-chemical brothers

Sun

Main stage-prodigy

R1-Robbie Williams

Ah could live with that...

Robbie Williams will headline main stage if he plays. I can see Florence subbing behind him btw, with The Prodigy and Kasabian being the other headliners.

That'd be a strong as fuck lineup at the top.

Could definitely see Florence subbing Robbie on the Saturday night

I wouldn't be overly surprised if The Prodigy don't headline and sub/co headline Kasabian or Noel

Robbie Williams will headline main stage if he plays. I can see Florence subbing behind him btw, with The Prodigy and Kasabian being the other headliners.

That'd be a strong as fuck lineup at the top.

As long as there's someone like the chemical brothers/madness/fatboy slim on radio 1 at the same time I would be over the moon with that.

Fingers crossed.

I'm not having that Robbie Williams would headline above Florence. People can point to the fact he plays stadiums but that's full of 30/40/50 year old women, which is definitely not T's demographic.

If he did, I'd be anywhere other than the Main Stage - he's a complete bellend. I reckon Florence will headline if she's playing anyway, this album will be huge.