JamesT977

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an MP3 copy for my ipod

I love listening to the set when i am chilling in the yard with a fire

It has been blagged from the BBC so includes Lars post gig interview

You can buy it from their site in all sorts of formats (Actually almost have show they have done for a few years, its quite a good idea really!)

I got a free download code for one track when I brought the Glastalica t-shirt from their webstore. Got For Whom The Bell Tolls!

Supposed set list for video crew from Glastonbury on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metallica-Set-List-Glastonbury-Festival-2014-Memorabilia/111402427819?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D24059%26meid%3D8237590426671426811%26pid%3D100009%26prg%3D10244%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D281378556378

If genuine it interestingly has Enter Sandman and Creeping Death in opposite slots. Also has what may (but probably not) be a message from Michael or Emily.

Still loads selling the beach balls. Did anyone who caught one actually keep it?

Edited to change from lighting crew to video crew.

I've kept mine, a great memento from an amazing evening!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know if this has been shared here somewhere with anyone yet in some guise but I thought it may interest some folk here

It’s from a special edition Metallica Glastonbury magazine. It’s actually more about the whole Glastonbury spectacle than the band (there are a few pro-Metallica bits in there). It was the editor's first time and they were basically buzzing around the place for the weekend with the band and the Eavis family

http://icis.ie/transfer/glastometal.htm

• 1 month later...

I'm still upset they didn't play Sanitarium.

Or Battery. Three times I've seen em now and they've never played it. Better play it at Leeds this year!

I loved their Glastonbury show but I sure wish they hadn't amended the setlist to be more radio friendly. Think it was unnecessary and they missed out on some amazing songs in favour of some not so amazing ones

Or Battery. Three times I've seen em now and they've never played it. Better play it at Leeds this year!

I loved their Glastonbury show but I sure wish they hadn't amended the setlist to be more radio friendly. Think it was unnecessary and they missed out on some amazing songs in favour of some not so amazing ones

I think I'm going to go Reading and see them this year so I'm hoping they play it there. I found Cyanide an odd song to put in the setlist, I didn't think they played it all that much and it's not a big hit.

I think I'm going to go Reading and see them this year so I'm hoping they play it there. I found Cyanide an odd song to put in the setlist, I didn't think they played it all that much and it's not a big hit.

Cyanide is weirdly a set staple - think it's the only song they still play regularly from Death Magnetic

• 1 month later...

Being in the crowd last night they were excellent and I didn't like them before. They put on a great show, but I enjoyed Royal Blood more, who I haven't seen before either

I was impressed by the way the bloke from Royal blood played and sang despite looking like he had consumed a big sack of class As before taking to the stage.