Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a haul that couldn't wait until morning. This link should hopefully work.

http://www.itb.co.uk/tour-calendar?key=United+Kingdom&start_date=25+June%2C+2014&end_date=1+July%2C+2014&page=1

It has Vance Joy playing Saturday on the Park Stage, Johnny Flynn playing Sunday on the Avalon Stage and James Blake playing Sunday on the Park Stage. I'd have my money on James Blake headlining that stage, he's definitely big enough now. Also, I'd imagine that an announcement may be pretty soon if those are being put up by the agencies.

Edited by dentalplan

yeah reckon James Blake will definitely be headlining Park then. saw him in the JP last year and honestly didn't think much, but i think that had a lot to do with the awful sound in that tent

if Kasabian, Massive Attack and James Blake are all headlining that night then i'm still in search of a Sunday headliner

I've still not seen James Blake live, and he could tempt me away from Massive Attack, provided for how I feel on the Sunday night.

I saw James Blake live at Latitude (2011?) on a tiny little stage, the Lake Stage I believe it was. Probably the most bass heavy performance I have ever witnessed. Not saying it was bad, he was actually quite good, but my ears were ringing for days!