Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

No surprise at all but rodney branigan said he'd be there this year - in terms of stages he is hoping to appear with billy brag in leftfield and solo on the park... which is a big step up from last year when he was fantastic in that little tent by the tipi field.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise at all but rodney branigan said he'd be there this year - in terms of stages he is hoping to appear with billy brag in leftfield and solo on the park... which is a big step up from last year when he was fantastic in that little tent by the tipi field.

Be great to see him get a bigger spot, well deserved.

Do you mean this year or next year?

'Ancient Futures' I think that little tent was called. Saw him in there after randomly wandering in. Well, I couldn't actually see him cos I was at the back, but his voice/sound was superb.Would love to see him at G2015.

Saw him twice, in the Greenfields and then in the Bimble Inn with a great violin player - brilliantly talented guy!

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite confirmed, but Chromeo, who had to cancel this year, "looking good" for 2015: http://stagedoor.fm/2014/12/14/just-chromeo-likely-glastonbury-2015/

Great news, was only a bit gutted they cancelled as they clashed with someone I wanted to see (Actually I think it was Elblow and managing to get to Arcade Fire in good time to get a decent spot :P)

So hopefully next year and not classhes :D

Edited by LondonTom

I was absolutely gutted they cancelled this year. I didn't realise until earlier on in the day they were playing, but I think the announcement had been early enough that it made the free press. Think they were subbing the John Peel, which I imagine will be same place they will play if they do turn up next year.

• 2 weeks later...