• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Good point, I've not bothered to check any of the sites this year, I guess they could have started using getmein ect

Edit. Currently 98 Leeds fest tickets on getmein. That just seems like the usual touts I'd say. I'll check them again closer to the fest.

Edited by lightning1000

Not that surprised with Leeds selling badly. I only know a few people going this year compared to last year where loads of people I knew went and most people don't really like the line up this year (I think it is quite good actually). I'm still planning on going this year but I haven't got my ticket sorted so I will probably do that soon and if it does get cancelled it isn't a big deal to me.

One day on the NME is 90% dance/rap, I too am a little annoyed at the amount of dance on that stage

This years line up is so odd in my opinion,very little obvious bookings and that, not as many regulars and for some reason Shikari aren't involved.

They'll probably do a DJ set, I imagine.

I'd say that the NME is fairly standard this year and there are still the regulars there but when the same bands get booked again and again it does get a bit boring. 

I'd rather them than Alter Bridge

Or just get The Dillinger Escape Plan and Converge :thumbsu:

I usually camp of Brown Camp Site being a festival OAP at 41 but because Leeds sold badly in 2012 they reduced the number of camp sites but this camp site was brought back in when the numbers were much higher in 2013 and 2014. Given the map does not currently show this camp site and a few others I would say the numbers are badly down this year.

I actually like the line up this year especially the Lock up stage though I can understand why people don't want to pay £210+ for the line up, I have no interest in the Libertines or Mumford and Sons but Refused are on one of the nights so I'm happy but can see why the sales are down given the Lock Up Stage isn't the most popular stage.

I haven't got a ticket yet and for the past 3/4 years I have bought one for between £130-£160 in the two weeks prior to the festival and will do so again this year if possible.  Last year lots of bulk tickets went on to Seat W@ve which looked like they were coming directly from the festival itself so I can see this happening again.

Marmozets and Slaves potential clash (according to Clashfinder General). Well that sucks a big one. Probably 2 of my must see bands for the weekend. Im hoping Slaves appear slightly higher up that the poster suggests. They rammed the John Peel at Glastonbury