Lineup 2015

kaosmark2

I think Prodigy would work great as a closing set on the main stage if they ever wanted to try that

Why does no-one consider The Prodigy as main stage headliners?

Hugely popular, number 1 album, sell out UK tours, have festival headline experience and casual fans would know loads of songs.

Perfect for R/L headliners in my opinion.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

Anyone who went to Glastonbury know what the crowds were like for the maccabees and Jamie.T, just wondered how big they were and if they pulled off the open air stage? as they're two of the bands I'm most looking forward too.

Anyone who went to Glastonbury know what the crowds were like for the maccabees and Jamie.T, just wondered how big they were and if they pulled off the open air stage? as they're two of the bands I'm most looking forward too.

Jamie T crowd was big but was pretty easy to walk quite far into it.

Didn't see Maccabees so not sure on them.

As far as I remember Jamie T filled the other stage field. Worked fine outdoors

Edited by Matt42

Not a tour though tbf. They could probably do one stadium, but I'd put money on them being at Soni again.

You're probably not far off in fairness. I don't see Soni really doing too much if they have their usual's.

Wasn't it a European tour of stadiums?

edit just checked and yes it was...

They could cleared on do one here and it's not he biggest either. When I saw them indoor I thought it was perfect for indoors, I didn't get the feeling it'd feel massive outdoors.

Just to say also, isn't it a bit strange than Riptide Movement are in the Dance Tent?, if it's the same Riptide Movement I'm thinking of?

They get indie bands to open the dance stage sometimes for whatever reason.

Also this post made me check out Riptide Movement and I hadn't realised I'd heard them last year already and really liked them. So cheers for that