• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

I'm looking forward to both albums, but I don't give any morsel of a shit about The Libertines album compared to how excited I am for The Wonder Years album :P

Exactly how I feel :lol:

I planned to beforehand but completely forgot they were on. Looked at the lanyard thing later on and was so pissed of with myself that I'd missed them.

All is forgiven then. They were funny at Leeds and it cheered me up from the hangover state

Russell Kane is still a thing?

Russell Kane is fucking AIDs.

I saw him for a fiver in my local scout group hall, if you can stand the campness, he's not too bad. Very OTT though but better than anything Matt Richardson's done.

I saw him for a fiver in my local scout group hall, if you can stand the campness, he's not too bad. Very OTT though but better than anything Matt Richardson's done

the campness is far from the issue.

Quality alternative stage line up this year with the likes of seann Walsh, katherine Ryan, sara Pascoe, Milton Jones and George the poet, I think they are all good and try to see all of them. Plus having the brilliant huw Stephens and Jen long doing a dj set. I am very impressed with the overall line up.  

Gutted Adam Buxton is Leeds only. Is this a legit poster, assume so, anyway they've spelled Abandonman wrong.

They should bring back obscure Chelsea footballers to these posters, those were the days. (I may be the only person who remembers them though as I am both old and a chelsea fan).