Latitude 2014

Gingerbond

Theres no new info on Lattitudes own forum either about the special guest. Seems odd they have not announced given they have not sold out? Its a pretty decent slot aswell

PACKfest - App download - wo90gx

it MUST be contractual, im pretty sure whatever it will be it will be a bit of a let down

doesnt look like anyone has a clue???

I reckon it's somebody already playing at the festival. Alexis Taylor solo? Would be brilliant, but I just don't see why it would need to be a secret. Neil Young is just so tauntingly fitting for it, but why would Melvin shell out the big bucks for Shakey and then not use him to sell tickets? If it was Neil Young, they'd be all over Twitter making a big song and dance about the fact they've got a super secret weapon, but they seem to be keeping it low-key.

You got the last guest yet? I think it's a bit 'mental.

so mevlins comments on changing the demographics of the festival...is he worried a load of 'urban scallywags' are gonna turn up?! makes his comments seem a bit prejudiced to say the least!

(assuming we have guessed correctly!)

Two Door Cinema Club have been forced to cancel their headline slot on friday due to the frontman being hospitalised. I wonder who FR will get to fill the spot now at such short notice.

I would've thought that they'd just bump up Editors. Bit of a shame for Two Door though, having to cancel their first headline slot.

Lilz, Haim, Mogwai, Lykke Li, Kelis, Rudimental, Black Keys.. excluding Damon Albarn this bill is almost a Glastonbury highlights reel.. :P

Except I saw none of them at Glastonbury. One because I knew I'd see them at Latitude, some because I'd rather stick needles in my ears and some because they clashed.

So... could be interesting.