Latitude 2014

Gingerbond

If it's still what it was then most would hugely want Ed Sheeran and Marcus Mumford instead. :P

Oh, you are very terrible man at times!

I'm going to take "most" as being the Radio 1 listening pop pickers, and that it'll be somebody out of the blue and brilliant. If you're saying "most" as people on here and Latitude forum, then the only people I can think of that people would want less than Ed Sheeran and Marcus Mumford are Jessie J and Pol Pot.

theres gaps on the friday on obelisk.. which COULD enable there to be a headliner above two door?

That would excuse the massive dump they took in everybody's cornflakes by announcing TDCC in the first place. But I'm watching Mogwai over Prince, unless the little purple tosser promises to play the Batdance.

Can you give us any hints as to who you heard Neil to temper expectations..?!

Nope, soz. I'm not going to give it away because it came from an embargo'd press release, and the info in it still might stand (I've no idea either way).

It's probably something that "proper" music fans would like, but that pop-pickers will have little interest in .... tho I'm thinking that quite a few pop-pickers will be tempted by one of the names, only to be driven away cos they probably won't get it.

it could be two very famous people doing a side project.

Except that many wouldn't know that one of them was very famous. ;)

And many wouldn't know what the fuck they were doing.

based on that i think its jonny greenwood and some famous DJ doing bongo and triangle solos..

I have no idea what you mean ... tho it sounds like you're not an untypical latitude goer. :P

Me and my son are concerned we may not fit in so have started growing beards. It may be a problem for him as he hasn't started shaving yet.