Favourite Areas

Guest salvador wali

Where's everybody's favourite place to go when things get a bit too much or you just need a bit of peace and quiet?

Personaly mine are the permaculture garden. Even at the busiest of times when the whole site seems rammed and manic, it always seems so peacefull and tranquill. An amzing place just to sit and chill out and recharge the batteries and you get to learn too smile.png The other i can't remember the name of but it's a cafe at the bottom of the greenfields market area. Sells amazing coffee in a real mug (you leave a deposit i think?) and they have a little fire pit to keep the cold out in the early hours. I have met the most random people there at times. Brilliant place to get away from the madness of the early hours.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I like to do that loop from the bottom of the Acoustic, round past the circus, into the caberet, comedy bit and up to the Avalon. It's great.

Also, that place that Neiloggie mentions is great. Often stop there in the evening after watching someone at the park before heading over to the late night stuff.

Edited by Mardy