All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Quark

efests Exit Poll

Not exclusively mind. I think you're much closer to the mark if you categorise it as "not Tory / Brexit Party / UKIP"
  3. zahidf

2020 headliners

Reminds of the dig documentary when the guy from dandy Warhol's claimed they headlined reading one year!
  4. Little Andy

efests Exit Poll

Ah I think I see. "The nature of the festival". That does indeed correlate to Labour, in my head at least :).
  5. I think that's it, that Tory Glastonbury goers are less likely to come on efestivals, and less likely to state who they're voting for too. Not massively, but it is something.
  6. None at all - just wishful thinking on people’s part.
  7. chris_nre

efests Exit Poll

Voted Lib Dems to hopefully to get the Tories out in South Cambridgeshire.
  8. Quark

efests Exit Poll

OK gotcha. I would say... People who really love and are Glastonbury regulars are more likely to be left leaning due to the nature of the fest People on this forum are more likely to be Glastonbury obsessives Therefore people on this forum more likely to be left leaning That's my theory anyway
  9. This year was really the worst they've done. And 2017 is still the best! I was expecting a better line-up around Billie Eilish and Pearl Jam but I don't think I'll come back there in 2020...
  10. danbailey80

efests Exit Poll

same here. Chichester.
  11. Noel may be more talented but live performances Liam wins every day of the week, and at this moment in time is a bigger attraction for selling tickets
  12. I'm being flippant. He's a prospect without doubt, but no more right now.
  13. Little Andy

efests Exit Poll

Maybe! If so, that deepens my misunderstanding of why these forums are so Labour heavy compared to the country as a whole. What's the correlation?
  14. Not sure why you bothered going to Brixton if you don't seem to be a fan? I've not heard anyone praise his covers over his own music, covers are always an unexpected bonus at a gig so go down well. He's clearly a very talented songwriter and in my experience the crowds know all of own his songs word for word.
  15. Little Andy

efests Exit Poll

Yeah I was at Glastonbury 2017, so ye I agree that "The forum seems quite politically representative of the festival". My answer is still why, when the country as a whole isn't so clear cut? p.s I'm not Tory, I'm just trying to understand what correlates Glastonbury goers with Labour, when it appears to be about entertainment more than politics. Unless that's where I'm wrong?
  16. Quark

efests Exit Poll

I don't know about that. Some people certainly, but I think that a greater proportion of people who gravitate back to it (and by extension the obsessives on here) do so because it speaks to something a bit deeper in them than just that.
  17. stuie

efests Exit Poll

Sorry to answer a question with questions but were you at Glastonbury on the referendum result day or did you see Jeremy Corbyn on the Pyramid in 2017? It's nothing to do with non-Labour voices on here not daring to speak out. The forum seems quite politically representative of the festival to me.
  18. eastynh

efests Exit Poll

I would vote for devil if it blocked a Tory.
  19. FakeEmpire

efests Exit Poll

You must have an opinion on the past 9 years though? If you think the last 9 years have been great and you'd like more of the same, vote Tory. If you think the last 9 years haven't been great and we could use some improvement, vote someone else. I understand some people may be fed up with politicians but this is an opportunity to, at the very least, change things around if you think they could do with changing.
  20. And why does the forum for the Henley Regatta skew right?
  21. Little Andy

efests Exit Poll

Genuine question : Why is this forum so Labour-heavy? Even though Glastonbury is pro-labour, I presume most people go for the entertainment, not the politics. Maybe there's a strong relation between the kind of music and entertainment you get at Glastonbury, and Labour? Maybe there's a relation between people who use internet forums, and Labour? Maybe it's just the non-Labour voices on here don't dare come out? Or something else?
  22. One extra vote for chuka Fingers crossed he loses by one vote Big youth turnout in the cities. Nothing really about the 'red wall'
  23. £69/76?? Damn. Maybe community will be the Saturday?
  24. glasto-worker

Volunteering 2020

This is the Application Basics Link https://oxfamapps.org/festivals/latest/2018/10/05/application-basics/ good luck
  25. Comfy Bean

efests Exit Poll

Don`t want to de-rail the thread but as I understand it, you`ll still be able to vote Labour, Green or even Tory should Scotland go with Indy. The difference being you'll get to keep the Leader who gets the most votes. You will still be able to care just as much about poverty and homelessness in Cardiff, London, Belfast or anywhere else in the World for that matter
  1. Load more activity