eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sisco

Other stage Sunday

Ha, hope you had a good one mate. It did strike me that how obsessed the crowd were with her. Kept panning in on people singing every word and crying
  3. The skeletons didn't stop Trump and wonder if the Tory membership will just accept them. Agree Gove is value as he could pitch himself as the unity candidate.
  4. Doug85

Other stage Sunday

must be still pissed. Mind I knew none of the words she sang either. Ended up going to see capaldi instead.
  5. Mich1268

Glastocam!

What is this flying over the farm right now?
  6. It's like choosing your favourite method of torture. However I suspect Raab may be as bad (if not worse) but we just don't know him as well. I think he is more hardcore Brexit than Boris, Gove or Hunt.
  7. Who's everyone excited for today? I can't wait to see Ezra Collective, Princess Nokia, Kurt Vile, Metronomy and Christine
  8. sisco

Other stage Sunday

He’s talking about Billie Elish
  9. Yay! You gave me a bag of glitter and a limited edition Lulu Guinness vaseline last time. 😂
  10. Doug85

Miley Cyrus

Yep Miley was rammed and the average age would have been well young. I tried to bring the average up a bit by being there. Didnt work. There were a few of us who stuck out like a sore thumb!
  11. Doug85

Other stage Sunday

I knew fucking none of it other than wrecking ball. Everyone knew all of the words to some of them. Party in the USA I must have looked a right grumpy twat as i seemed the only one not singing along. To be fair to her she did well and smashed it even with playing some new songs within a festival set (usually a risky move)
  12. I was there. They had closed the tent off to other people outside desperate to see him due to safety concerns. Mental that they had him in the tent against billy banjo and the lads as the demand was high. Also mental to think that a Glastonbury headliner was on the second stage. Big mistake really as the crowd charged the stewards and broke through at one point. The crowd loved it to be fair to him. He had them in the palm of his hands. So much so that Mrs Doug has changed her mind and wants to see his headline set now.
  13. didn't notice any sound issue with the strokes apart from his mic during is this it parquet courts really suffered though I felt, super quiet, interpol a little as well but obstacle 1, pda and Roland in a row has me chuffed anyway
  14. Matt42

Other stage Sunday

Yeah Sunday sub imo
  15. Went last year for The xx and to both the days so far this year. The festival has declined since last year which is a shame. The introduction of the 2 Huawei Viewing Towers means those at the back have their view obscured. Last year was probably the best sound I’ve heard at a festival however this year hasn’t been anywhere near as good. On Friday we had to move back for Chemical Brothers to hear it better and last night we stayed quite far back for The Strokes and didn’t experience the problems that others at the front did except for during Is This It when the microphones went down. Beer and food is really varied and a good quality, just a bit overpriced compared to what you’d pay at other festivals but I guess that’s London for you. Of both days so far I’d say Hot Chip, Chemical Brothers and Johnny Marr have been my highlights.
  16. So I think Big Thief are now my joint number 1 must see with Stereolab. Was aware of them when Capacity came out and really liked Mary but never really bothered to listen to them properly for some reason. Since UFOF came out I’ve been obsessed with them. Really love that album - reminds me quite a lot of A Moon Shaped Pool. The other two albums have more of a rockier sound (e.g. Real Love, Masterpiece, Shark Smile) which should make for a nice diverse setlist!
  17. I’m starting the packing today , next weekend I, busy and then that’s it, leaving for Glasto music is on and I am totally giddy today 🌈🤩🌈🤩🌈
  18. Ddiamondd

Other stage Sunday

I don't think she'll be up against Miley. That would be something like sixth down the Other which, to echo everyone above, would be an pretty weird call. Glasto will be pitching for "a moment" and locking in the biggest new star on the planet early, then very publicly backing her as she skyrockets, does just that. This has Sunday sundown written all over it.
  19. Madyaker

Glastocam!

Hopefully getting all the crap weather over and done with before gates open!
  20. Years & Years into Miley into Kylie, on the Pyramid, is just a terrific run for my daughter, who loves all three, and Pyramid is her fav stage. Just told her about the possibility, and she’s absolutely stoked, so Emily, please make it happen! I’ll join her for the Miley / Kylie sets, but even a loving Dad can’t endure Years & Years. In the extremely unlikely event I don’t fancy anything else at that time, I’ll likely be in the Mandela bar. With earplugs. PS think this may be my 1000th post! Love this forum .... xxx’s to you all, see you on the farm. ToS
  21. Was hoping to see Amyl between Aldous and Tame Impala (00:20), so a little bummed... Though I will make sure to catch Amyl at the Sunday Apolo gig.
  22. jow95

Glastocam!

bit gloomy down on the farm this morning
  23. 😍 then you’ll be pleased to hear I have a new selection on lush, biodegradable, compostable glitter... 🌈😂
  24. Joe Shez

Other stage Sunday

I think she could easily headline it. I don’t see why not. Exactly the sort of thing Glastonbury would do as well- giving an up and coming act a chance with a big gig. Im guessing whether they do or not will depend on whether they had an other headliner already booked
  1. Load more activity