Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I still have two vague hopes for tickets for tonight, tho I doubt I'll get lucky. :(

I am keeping my fingers crossed tho, cos it's not all over until the slightly obese lady sings.

Didn't you say Foo Fighters are "shit"? Seems a bit naughty to potentially remove a ticket from someone who actually likes the band. Or have you just got FOMO?

All the activity on Twitter has brought in quite a few new followers for TheThingy Twitter account including a plethora of ones who have "manage me... I'm a mess" as their Twitter bio. A quick google of this shows it to be an All Time Low lyric. Is there something they're not telling us or is there a big crossover of Foos & All Time Low fans?

13 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Didn't you say Foo Fighters are "shit"? Seems a bit naughty to potentially remove a ticket from someone who actually likes the band. Or have you just got FOMO?

FOMO?

I might have said they were shit, but that's not what I really think of them - tho they're not really my thing ... but that doesn't mean I don't want to be there if I can wangle it. As foos shows go, I suspect it will be by-far the best I'll get to see (if I do).

5 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Thankyou!  

no doubting it, if im completely honest. You were the first to hear something, first to mention a venue, first to mention the boarding pass CAG connection. All came from you there. 

Hats off

Edit: Becuase there was plenty of people doubting you ( @kalifire )

Edited by bennyk

If anyone travelling down needs something to listen to in the car - please feel free to download (for free) one of my mixes. https://hearthis.at/mattjames/

I live about 20 mins from the CAG - would have loved the chance to catch this great gig.

See you in all June.

36 minutes ago, liamium said:

does anyone know who it was that first got a whiff of all this? i've looked but the thread doesn't seem to hold any clues

26 minutes ago, liamium said:

thanks personjack

Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic with your first comment.

5 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

If anyone travelling down needs something to listen to in the car - please feel free to download (for free) one of my mixes. https://hearthis.at/mattjames/

I live about 20 mins from the CAG - would have loved the chance to catch this great gig.

See you in all June.

Classic. DJ Matt James demonstrating that you don't need to construct a complex treasure hunt leading to a secret gig for a bit of self promo. Well played.

35 minutes ago, o.b.gene said:

why? you don't like Foo Fighters though :wacko:

I'd imagine that the event tonight will have by far the highest concentration of Eavii and other Glastonbury related staff in one place between now and the Festival. Can't imagine many better places to go looking for rumours / leads.