The i hate xmas thread

guypjfreak

im having some real good chats with my 4 year old grandaughter about this ....even tho she is only 4 she KNOWS I HATE XMAS and i have asked her if we can go to malta for it and ill build her a sand man BUT NO ....she says she likes the cold [ nobody likes the cold ] and wants a snowman lol she even said she would buy me gloves so i stay warm lol

any ways I DO HATE XMAS and the cold so this is my i hate xmas thread .........well thats about all there is to it really lol

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy I'm with you Old Son!! I'm a very generous person In everyday life but Christmas makes me feel mean, as everyone are ungrateful barstewards, and I'm normally working all day, and no one actually celebrates the true meaning of it etc etc!! Fair enough if all my family went to church and all that, I'd be happy to buy them a celebratory gift. But they don't!! I don't even put decorations or a tree up. 

I love Christmas! The day itself is usually a massive anti-climax, but I love the build up, all the decorations, boozy lunches, love the festive tunes and dodgy jumpers. Makes me feel all warm inside!

I'm already on the mulled wine. My Xmas tree from last year is still in my living room I'm ashamed to say.

It's completely dead - only 2 foot tall though before you all go judgey on me!

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

When Paul Williams is on the Acoustic Stage doing that and It Feels Like Christmas it's going to make the Penguins' Annual Xmas Skating Party look like amateurs hour.

I have never been into the field the Acoustic Stage is in, let alone the actual tent. I look forward to losing my Acoustic virginity in style.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Christmas is shite. I don't think I enjoy any holidays tbh. I think I'm just a joyless bastard, though.

What about the carols? You can't beat a bit of Deck The Halls.

Or if you prefer something more contemporary, there's always a bit of Cliff.

Mistletoe & Wine is a classic.