NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Good morning lovelies! I'm sorry, I had to take a day off here yesterday while I was wallowing in self pity and if I'm honest being quite, (very) pissed off at myself for making such a basic schoolboy mistake in forgetting to put my postcode up on Sunday morning. I've been doing this long enough that I really should know better! The thought that I could have had my ticket sorted was making me a bit down. I also had a long flight to catch yesterday evening which put me out of action for the rest of the day and night as I sat there getting twatted on complimentary wine!:(

First of all, I'd like to thank you all so much for the messages of support I have received since Sunday morning, special mentions to @H.M.V, @noplacelikehome, @Funkyfairy!, (you're right, we had a lovely chat late on at the efests meet last year when I was feeling a little unsure of myself in my first solo year)! @Quark, @Curlygirl@Yoghurt on a Stick, @dizzymoo, @naughtygeorgie, @vintagelaureate I've probably missed a few off there which I apologise for but you all know who you are and it is hugely appreciated.:wub:  I'll be messaging you all with my full details (including postcode) in the hope that I can still make it to the party!

For those that don't know me, I work away from the UK for long periods at a time and I had to fly out to work on Sunday. This will mean I'm away for the next 8 weeks, only due to return on the 21st June. I still fully intend coming to Glastonbury if I can get a ticket and I'm sorry for pleading but that's where you all come in. Sadly my wifi isn't brilliant on our boat and coupled with the fact I have no phone signal and may very well be on night shift for the next 56 days, I may not be able to do much myself with regards to any 'secret' resales that will occur in the coming weeks. As above I will be sending messages to all those that have offered help but if anybody else would like to get behind Team Shaun then feel free to send me a pm and I'll let you have my details.

Thank you all again. Much love,

Shaun.

Your first task is to enter the efestivals competition , someone has to win, it gets drawn next week .... its on the front page .... go go go go .... or send me all your details and I'll enter for you

You will go to the party xxx

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Oh I forgot to mention, loving all the ginger love a few pages back and why not just cut the fucking scone in half, put jam on one half, cream on the other and put it back together then you're not spreading anything on anything else. Or something...

Don't mention the war!!! 

And on the get Shaun to Glastonbury train. So get your deets sorted asap. 

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Oh I forgot to mention, loving all the ginger love a few pages back and why not just cut the fucking scone in half, put jam on one half, cream on the other and put it back together then you're not spreading anything on anything else. Or something...

That's one very wide mouth you would have to have to not make the cream and jam explode all over the place :)

10 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

*offers of ticket help rescinded*

Just now, Havors said:

That's just thousand islands/seafood sauce :) 

If its mixed yes. But i put a lot of thought into my ratio of sauce to chip. A good dollop of mayo and a hint of ketchup in the second dip. I'm very careful not to mix sauces

Just now, H.M.V said:

If its mixed yes. But i put a lot of thought into my ratio of sauce to chip. A good dollop of mayo and a hint of ketchup in the second dip. I'm very careful not to mix sauces

Risky business!! 

I solve all these problems by using Franks Hot Sauce it cant be beaten! :)

Just now, naughtygeorgie said:

Not sure how much help I can be in secret sales as I'm never sat at a computer but my positive vibes will be at your service @MilkyJoe #getmilkyjoetoGlasto 

Me neither Georgie. I'm always at work in the secret sales. I have page changer thing set up and I normally come out to shit loads of notifications 

1 minute ago, mr gumby said:

How do you get the hot sauce out of Frank? Do you have to milk him?

I believe @fatyeti24 is the resident expert in eggs from cows and milk from Franks. Lol

Unfortunately for me he falls down at going to the shop to get some bread to make me some fucking toast! ;)

31 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Good morning lovelies! I'm sorry, I had to take a day off here yesterday while I was wallowing in self pity and if I'm honest being quite, (very) pissed off at myself for making such a basic schoolboy mistake in forgetting to put my postcode up on Sunday morning. I've been doing this long enough that I really should know better! The thought that I could have had my ticket sorted was making me a bit down. I also had a long flight to catch yesterday evening which put me out of action for the rest of the day and night as I sat there getting twatted on complimentary wine!:(

First of all, I'd like to thank you all so much for the messages of support I have received since Sunday morning, special mentions to @H.M.V, @noplacelikehome, @Funkyfairy!, (you're right, we had a lovely chat late on at the efests meet last year when I was feeling a little unsure of myself in my first solo year)! @Quark, @Curlygirl@Yoghurt on a Stick, @dizzymoo, @naughtygeorgie, @vintagelaureate I've probably missed a few off there which I apologise for but you all know who you are and it is hugely appreciated.:wub:  I'll be messaging you all with my full details (including postcode) in the hope that I can still make it to the party!

For those that don't know me, I work away from the UK for long periods at a time and I had to fly out to work on Sunday. This will mean I'm away for the next 8 weeks, only due to return on the 21st June. I still fully intend coming to Glastonbury if I can get a ticket and I'm sorry for pleading but that's where you all come in. Sadly my wifi isn't brilliant on our boat and coupled with the fact I have no phone signal and may very well be on night shift for the next 56 days, I may not be able to do much myself with regards to any 'secret' resales that will occur in the coming weeks. As above I will be sending messages to all those that have offered help but if anybody else would like to get behind Team Shaun then feel free to send me a pm and I'll let you have my details.

Thank you all again. Much love,

Shaun.

images.jpg