NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I am on the Get Milky Joe to Glast campaign! If someone can let me know how to do the page changer thingy, I'll do it at work :)

Subscribe to Neil's webpage monitor checkpage.co.uk   It's brilliant, sends you an email and text alert.  Also at the moment this link http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001 takes you to the ticket booking page and you can enter people's details.  When you press 'proceed' it says tickets not available, but you've then got the fields preloaded which means they'll autofill if you get through during the actual sale (don't know if this would happen on your work computer though)

Just now, Havors said:

Crumpets are fucking marvelous creations!!! If only I could take a toaster to glasto.... anyone tried BBQing a crumpet?? :D 

Take a toasting fork or impale your crumpet (!) on a couple of skewers and hold it above the coals.  How things used to be toasted in the days before grills and toasters!

3 minutes ago, Havors said:

winner winner chicken dinner!

Im getting me some crumpet at glasto!! :P;)

Go to the bottom of the Park, and walk towards the greenfields. You will find the Strumpets with Crumpets van :) delicious! They do crumpets with loads of stuff on!! 

1 minute ago, lucyginger said:

Great minds! 

We camp near the crumpets. They are sooo good. So is the food. HA! (sorry not sorry)

Why sorry? I love crumpets too. Obviously more than scruffy cos i would never dream of harming them with Marmite. 

Just now, H.M.V said:

Why sorry? I love crumpets too. Obviously more than scruffy cos i would never dream of harming them with Marmite. 

Sorry because I thought I had said something that sounded a bit rude, but obviously my filthy mind just made it sound rude!! 

How about cheese and jam? That's nice.