New map!

Brave Sir Robin

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TomLove said:

I'm confused how the John Peel move is going to expand it/give it more room? Would seem more cramped if it's where I'm thinking and even further up the hill? 

Higher up, so less quagmire & much better access to the top of the Pyramid field & via Lower Mead to Silver Hayes. It's a good improvement

1 minute ago, TomLove said:

I'm confused how the John Peel move is going to expand it/give it more room? Would seem more cramped if it's where I'm thinking and even further up the hill? 

That was my initial reaction, but the problem with the previous layout wasn't the amount of room, so much as nobody would go round the other side. By putting the toilets on the far side, it looks as though they're trying to encourage more people to be naturally standing all round the tent.

But it does look more cramped.

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That was my initial reaction, but the problem with the previous layout wasn't the amount of room, so much as nobody would go round the other side. By putting the toilets on the far side, it looks as though they're trying to encourage more people to be naturally standing all round the tent.

But it does look more cramped.

Ah, and there goes one of the best things about the JP, the fact there was always loads of space to the top/right of the stage...