Beverage Of Choice

Stooonami

Hola all,

What will you all be taking into the festival as your tipple of choice for around the campsite etc?

I'm usually a cider drinker but of late it's been giving me terrible heart burn after.

Any recommendations other than doing two rennies on the head?!?

S

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Stooonami said:

Hola all,

What will you all be taking into the festival as your tipple of choice for around the campsite etc?

I'm usually a cider drinker but of late it's been giving me terrible heart burn after.

Any recommendations other than doing two rennies on the head?!?

S

When I was younger I only drank booze or tea.  These days I don't drink booze very often, but if I do then I always make sure to drink plenty of water, for me that keeps me from getting headaches or indigestion.

I'm with Pupkin on the G&T

Rum, with something cold used for mixers, fruit juices / smoothies / lemonade from those guys on the bridges. I'm not big on Coke, especially when it's warm & flat.

im also taking several homebrew ciders, it's still brewing at the moment but it will be off into plastic bottles & some empty bag in box wine packs soon 

& Il leave it relatively flat this time, normally I'd go for some carbonation but I think flats better for Daytime drinking

42 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Rum, using something from the Shaken Udder as a mixer.

I will be following suit, plus also taking homemade pineapple gin, a carton of cheapo Sangria, and a few canned cocktails. Then once that has all be consumed by Wednesday lunchtime, I will be hitting the stainless steel ales.