Beverage Of Choice

Stooonami

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Was just in my local corner shop and spied a lone bottle of Buckfast on the shelves and has to buy it after reading some of you saying you have it for breakfast at Glasto. 

What can I expect from such a tipple from those in the know?

Warmed cockles and much drunkness

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

Was just in my local corner shop and spied a lone bottle of Buckfast on the shelves and has to buy it after reading some of you saying you have it for breakfast at Glasto. 

What can I expect from such a tipple from those in the know?

I think they probably said "Glasgow" not "Glasto"

Oh and oblivion.

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Warmed cockles and much drunkness

17 minutes ago, Rumblestripe said:

I think they probably said "Glasgow" not "Glasto"

Oh and oblivion.

Just tried some, it tastes horrific :(

10 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Medicine of the Benedictine monks that is, wash your mouth out Skoo. Also, it's much better out of a chilled half bottle, which is why I won't be taking any to Glastonbury 

I'm going to chill half the bottle in plastic and persevere with it for Glastonbury! I'm taking a decent cool bag this year that promises to keep my stuff cold for 3 days. By day 4/5 I won't care anymore, my taste buds will be gone!

I've settled on a few Heineken for when I'm setting up the tent, a box of red for Wed/Thurs and then cans of G&T and pina colada for over the weekend. I like the odd cider too but I'll be getting that from the cider bus or the Brothers bar.

On the recommendation of you lovely lot I've got a bottle of vodka and a bottle of kahlua to make morning white russians with milk from the milk truck ^_^ also I feel that the kahlua will double up nicely as an addition to a coffee when I'm feeling a bit chilly!