Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, jparx said:

In fairness didn't they have WhatsApp groups for the secret resales?

Withholding info about potential tickets is worse than a RH secret set surely.

Well no, because that was to notify people immediately of an open sale, being alerted to hundreds of other people on their page monitors and whatever. This would be like someone who runs a huge resale help thing being tipped off about a resale and notifying some people ahead/instead of others.

Edited by dentalplan

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Why? What happened on that? :lol:

If it was the same as last year then any time anyone said anything that wasn't notifying people of tickets being on sale they'd be met with a load of angry responses.

I kind of understand it because it's annoying enough having to be on constant alert for the secret sale without having loads of false alarms, but they did seem a little too angry about it all, rather than just asking people to stop.

As I say, that's what it was like last year; not sure about this year.

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Well no, because that was to notify people immediately of an open sale, being alerted to hundreds of other people on their page monitors and whatever. This would be like someone who runs a huge resale help thing being tipped off about a resale and notifying some people ahead/instead of others.

I have to say, I'm astounded you're arguing the toss with me.

6 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

If it was the same as last year then any time anyone said anything that wasn't notifying people of tickets being on sale they'd be met with a load of angry responses.

I kind of understand it because it's annoying enough having to be on constant alert for the secret sale without having loads of false alarms, but they did seem a little too angry about it all, rather than just asking people to stop.

As I say, that's what it was like last year; not sure about this year.

Oh that actually makes sense and is kinda underwhelming. I thought people were legit angry at others for being free and getting their resale tickets or something. :lol: