Football 2015/16

TheGayTent

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

He's been sacked because he's guilty. Not because of not saying or whatever. He's guilty of grooming and sexual activity with a minor. Sunderland won't want to touch him now and neither will most clubs.

Yep, true.

I was getting at the fact he's chosen to lie to the club, which by itself is something that would be likely to piss them off. It puts an extra level into the amount of dislike they'll have over the whole thing.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

So, this weekend - a top-4 face off.

Arsenal need to beat Leicester else they'll be getting left behind.

And Arsenal need City to beat Spurs too, to put a bit of daylight between them.

(and I'm prolly seeing none of it, as i'm busy this w/e :()

2 draws!

i think spurs will win again. and aresenal will squeak a win, esp at home

39 minutes ago, zahidf said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshHalliday/tweets

grim reading at the johnson trial

bit pointless of him to google legal age of consent 3 days after sexual activity as well

Grim stuff alright. So far its looking a whole lot worse than meeting someone in a club and thinking they may be 18. Pretty dark shit TBH

Fucking hell there's some seriously ropey behaviour exposed in those tweets.

"She had an enormous crush on him. He was her absolute hero. She idolised him," prosecutor says of Adam Johnson girl, 15

In being a Sunderland fan that bad that you have to idolise Adam Johnson?

Seriously though will be interesting to see if he's just another dirtbag footballer who doesn't see anything wrong with flirting with a young fan just under the age of consent while his pregnant missus is at home or whether this is just a glimpse of a seriously darker side.

Edited by mrtourette

8 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

Fucking hell there's some seriously ropey behaviour exposed in those tweets.

"She had an enormous crush on him. He was her absolute hero. She idolised him," prosecutor says of Adam Johnson girl, 15

In being a Sunderland fan that bad that you have to idolise Adam Johnson?

Seriously though will be interesting to see if he's just another dirtbag footballer who doesn't see anything wrong with flirting with a young fan just under the age of consent while his pregnant missus is at home or whether this is just a glimpse of a seriously darker side.

he def kissed her (knowing her age) and if the prosecution is right a lot more. gone beyond flirting anyway...

2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

he def kissed her (knowing her age) and if the prosecution is right a lot more. gone beyond flirting anyway...

He's admitted to kissing and encouraging the relationship with a view to more (which I guess is grooming in a nutshell). Until more comes out you need to be very careful throwing words like 'paedo' and 'nonce' about. Even if he is guilty he's still a million miles away from fuckers like Ian Watkins. It doesn't make it right, and he's clearly a shitbag, but there's a massive difference between doing it because she's 15 or doing it in spite of the fact she's 15 (although ultimately not in the eyes of the law).

31 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

He's admitted to kissing and encouraging the relationship with a view to more (which I guess is grooming in a nutshell). Until more comes out you need to be very careful throwing words like 'paedo' and 'nonce' about. Even if he is guilty he's still a million miles away from fuckers like Ian Watkins. It doesn't make it right, and he's clearly a shitbag, but there's a massive difference between doing it because she's 15 or doing it in spite of the fact she's 15 (although ultimately not in the eyes of the law).

nah i dont agree with that. hes a 28 year old man who's wife just had a baby. he kissed a 15 year old and very much seemed to be up for more. wether he succeeded or not is just the difference between him being a 'nonce' or a failed 'nonce'. wether he likes only 15 years old or just this one doesnt change that

anyway, i would argue that someone kissing a 15 year old is a 'paedo' or 'nonce'. its all relative, but still

Edited by zahidf

6 hours ago, The Nal said:

Totti and De Rossi are both injured unfortunately. 

Absolute corker of a goal by Dignes the Roma left back. Had to feel sorry for Carpi mind they nearly held out, though Roma deserved the 3 points. 

Low on quality but the weather was crap and conditions for good football poor - entertaining nonetheless. 

El Shaarawy looks a shadow of his former self - what's happened there?

17 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

He's been sacked because he's guilty. Not because of not saying or whatever. He's guilty of grooming and sexual activity with a minor. Sunderland won't want to touch him now and neither will most clubs.

Agreed. If he had admitted guilt instantly he would have been sacked on the spot, he would also have lost out on a lot of money!