Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do the Netweather guys get involved and start doing the break down of the geeky stuff I don't understand most of the time?

The weather charts don't go any further than 16 days ahead.

Obviously the further you go from the current day the lower confidence is in terms of what the chart is saying actually happening.

The charts are updated 4 times in a 24 hour period and can vary significantly each time.

Basically the rule of the weather thread (as most already know) is to not take anything to seriously until the Sunday before the festival. There will be highs and there will be lows so just enjoy it :)

Bloody Northerners. There are times when I visit home and my mum will be saying how it's a lovely warm day and I'll be freezing a tit off. I need my insulating London smog.

Luckily at Glastonbury you always have your beer/cider coat on to keep you warm

The weather charts don't go any further than 16 days ahead......There will be highs and there will be lows...

Yes.

There will also be occluded fronts and there will be temperature inversions. There may be some clouds, the occasional precipitation and early morning mist and fog patches.

Yep, I think that just about covers it.

Oh, and long unbroken sunny periods too, of course.