Things can only get better

Mich1268

1 hour ago, Euphoricape said:

Gonna make Glastonbury an even bigger party this year. The end of the Tory scum at last. Roll on summer!

that didn't work for the EURef 😞 

I can imagine there'll be a few content to speak their minds tbf, both from the taped experience of seeing the multiple American acts at Glastonbury when the US Supreme Court repealed Roe v Wade, or the in-person experience at Truck Festival 2019, which was a few days after Boris Johnson was made PM and a lot of acts came up with insults accordingly.

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

He’d have my vote 🤣

he will sell you out to pete waterman. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Pete would at least get the railways running on time😉

maybe but he'd also covert them back to steam.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

mr "real world"

trying to avoid another tory govt, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Out of up votes but well said. 

In the words of Malcolm Tucker, "I don't know if anyone's noticed but we haven't got any f**king power." 

One step at a time. 

51 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

In the words of Malcolm Tucker, "I don't know if anyone's noticed but we haven't got any f**king power." 

One step at a time. 

Yup. 

5 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

They are playing this year? Or is it a d-ream? Just listened to bbc whilst Sunak was trying to give his election speech.  All I heard was that song. Felt great 

It's gonna be the song of the summer (again) isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

It's gonna be the song of the summer (again) isn't it?

Yeah, I think they need to reconfigure what stage they are on. Literally days before the vote. Put them high up, with cameras. Do us a favour Glastonbury 

13 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

Wonder if they will try and capitalise on Glasto being a week before and get Starmer there doing a speech/Q&A, a la Corbyn (appreciating that didn't end well) - could be great publicity and get a few more young'uns to turn up and vote for them

No chance. He’s hated by many people. 

9 hours ago, Talcroft said:

One step at a time. 

So are we all just gonna ignore his support for genocide? 

Which makes me wonder are the BBC gonna pixelate out all the Palestinian flags at the festival? Can’t see Kneecap getting much tv coverage. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Colorblindjames said:

So are we all just gonna ignore his support for genocide? 

Which makes me wonder are the BBC gonna pixelate out all the Palestinian flags at the festival? Can’t see Kneecap getting much tv coverage. 

at the risk of getting banned again.... he doesn't support genocide. And I'd be more concerned about the welfare (and wellbeing) of Jewish festival-goers than I would be about how the BBC choose to show flags. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

And I'd be more concerned about the welfare (and wellbeing) of Jewish festival-goers than I would be about how the BBC choose to show flags. 

Come on, get real. There’s no danger to Jewish festival goers. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

at the risk of getting banned again.... he doesn't support genocide. And I'd be more concerned about the welfare (and wellbeing) of Jewish festival-goers than I would be about how the BBC choose to show flags. 

He and other labour MPs clearly did say Israel had the right to commit genocide. Laughable to pretend otherwise. 

14 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

They are playing this year? Or is it a d-ream? Just listened to bbc whilst Sunak was trying to give his election speech.  All I heard was that song. Felt great 

hearing that song blast out as he announced the date , that's the level of subversion that I love.

hopefully the song will be playing for Starmer as it was for Blair when he swept in