Acoustic stage 2024

Crazyfool01

A few on there I'd be happy to see but nothing unmissable.  I have a soft spot for Paul Jones so might well end up seeing the Manfreds - I think I've only ever seen his blues band before.

As I say, nothing unmissable but certainly things I'd wander in and see if the time's right.

Bloody hell, how did I miss Russell Crowe?  Thinking about it Albert Lee, followed by the Manfreds and then Russell Crowe might be an ok afternoon.  God, I'm old!  I wouldn't stay for Ralph McTell though, that's too far!  (though I must admit to shedding a few tears at his rendition of Streets of London in the Leftfield a few years back).

• Upvote 1

nothinig on there that really grabs me - but i have been spending more and more time in the Acoustic field over recent years and i'm sure will do so again this year.

i will say too, that a couple years back i chanced upon the end of Ralph McTell and witnessing him perform Streets of London was pretty much one of the most beautiful things i've ever witnessed.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Bloody hell, how did I miss Russell Crowe?  Thinking about it Albert Lee, followed by the Manfreds and then Russell Crowe might be an ok afternoon.  God, I'm old!  I wouldn't stay for Ralph McTell though, that's too far!  (though I must admit to shedding a few tears at his rendition of Streets of London in the Leftfield a few years back).

2017? I was there. Beautiful moment.

Just now, deepkittycaz said:

2017? I was there. Beautiful moment.

Yeah that sounds right.  It was lovely, I turned to the woman next to me and she was crying too!  It was just the right place at the right time.  He's never been someone I've liked really and I'm not sure if I want to spoil that memory by seeing him play a full set.   

• Like 1