NFR NFC 24

lucyginger

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Don’t think I’ve ever really worked out this thread … as opposed to state of the ground and weather threads . And yep I do understand initials … anyway hi Lucy 🙂 

Same, I was always outside the circle of trust

Ahem....see signature.

After one of the wettest periods I can recall over the last 6-7 months and getting pissed wet through and muddy on pretty muck every hike/dog walk during that time, I DESERVE THIS.  I've paid my dues already but will continue to respect the Rain Gods in return for another glorious 5 days in Pilton.

C'mon Brothers & Sisters - ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

im in! (just because this thread always seems hated by the people in power for some unknown reason and i like to rage against the machine)

I think you'll find that these days they would just offer a shrug at best

In an attempt to get a semblance of fitness before G, and as an offering, I’ve started running again. 3 times a week regardless of weather. I confidently predict another scorching Glasto.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

In an attempt to get a semblance of fitness before G, and as an offering, I’ve started running again. 3 times a week regardless of weather. I confidently predict another scorching Glasto.

im doing a bit of at home hiit. f**k going for a run. id be too far away from my cupboard of crisps and biscuits 

13 hours ago, Babylon sister said:

Hello NFR NFC 💖💖. Lovely to see this thread popping up!  No ticket for this year yet but fingers crossed for Sunday. I walk my two dogs every day  so lots of time spent outdoors in the rain 😃. Hope you are all well xx

Oh no i said the R word and can't change it!!!

1 hour ago, Babylon sister said:

Oh no i said the R word and can't change it!!!

i think the remedy is playing 'walking on sunshine' on repeat ten times and then making a sacrifice to the sun gods.

how many sun related song titles can we think of? thatd be a good way to pass the time till june lol

• Like 1