Acts missing from first poster

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, dannygrif said:

I’m actually quite shocked at the omission of Troye Sivan - seems too big of an act to add later on.

one of the great things about Glastonbury with festivals like R&L dont do is they actually save some of the big names to add on later (e.g. foos last year), so plenty of time

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Agreed - it's inexplicable.

The tour dates line up quite beautifully with glasto so it seemed a shoe-in.

2 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees2000 said:

one of the great things about Glastonbury with festivals like R&L dont do is they actually save some of the big names to add on later (e.g. foos last year), so plenty of time

This is true but I’m struggling to see where he’d fit with pyramid pretty stacked and other headliners already announced. Perhaps somewhere under Dua or SZA but I’ll hold out hope for now.

2 hours ago, shuttlep said:

chase and status

soul wax

Elbow

I did raise it on here that my pal who works at EMI confirmed no C&S. Don't think it's happening sorry pal.

One omission from the poster I'm surprised about as she seemed to be on every single prediction is Gabrielle. I guess she could easily pop up in Avalon though. As with Busted maybe.

41 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Getting on for 15 years since they were big. In a sane society they'd be driving minicabs and regaling late night passengers about how sh*t the music biz is.

Mr Mumford was spotted next to his wife at the Oscars last weekend so clearly isn’t giving up the high life just yet.

Give it another decade and they’ll be playing mid-afternoon slots on the Other but it’s a bit soon yet. Apart from secret sets, no Pyramid headliner since the fence went up has come back in a non-headlining slot. Not even Basement Jaxx or Stereophonics, who’d make perfect sense as Woodsies headliners these days. Fair enough really. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

1 hour ago, deadponyclub said:

Avalon surely???

cos i click to find out about live music stuff  i keep get ads on facebook for busted in taunton. 😞  i hope  facebook don't have me down as a busted fan

1 hour ago, turkey twizzler said:

One omission from the poster I'm surprised about as she seemed to be on every single prediction is Gabrielle. I guess she could easily pop up in Avalon though. As with Busted maybe.

That would make perfect sense.  Avalon would be the obvious fit.

8 hours ago, wozwebs said:

Pulp

James

Suede

(Yes I love 90's music!)

Add Sting to this although I always knew it is not often Glastonbury have many forest show acts.

7 hours ago, Joey Peeps said:

Air

Yussef Dayes

Underworld

Mavis Staples

The Smile

Kim Gordon

Nadine Shah

Pulp

Chaka

Stevie

Underworld admission yes

6 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Is the Stevie Nicks done? Is there any chance she’ll be there when the full thing drops in May/June?

Jack... we can get through this. Be strong

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum
  • Upvote 1