Acts missing from first poster

Crazyfool01

6 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Rock En Seine is a headline gig too.

Ah.  I copied that schedule from a Brazilian fan account.

Am now wondering if not Måneskin, maybe they'll have Victoria doing a DJ set, given that that's what she is doing all over the place at the moment?!  

Was fairly sure Johnny Marr would be there after he announced the gig in Athy, but now has dates on the Friday and Saturday back in the UK. Technically available for the Sunday, but that would be 3 in a row which he isn’t doing at the moment. Ah well…

On 3/15/2024 at 9:04 AM, redrog said:

I think there could be a lot in this. James and Elbow are surely almost certain to be there, but probably aren’t helpful in projecting a young diverse lineup. 

Guy Garvey was on Sunday brunch & said Elbow weren't playing this year but he would be there as a punter.

Of course, he could have been lying! 🙂

On 3/24/2024 at 12:25 AM, wro_lap said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Amp Fiddler died in December last year. Would love to see him booked tho

Bahh. That is bad news.

Been reading Dilla Time, by Dan Charnas, Amp was a huge figure in the life of J Dilla too. Best West Holts gig ever. Had everything. 

image.png.4be086e47593f1af46b2a73091ab9803.png

13 hours ago, bamber said:

Bahh. That is bad news.

Been reading Dilla Time, by Dan Charnas, Amp was a huge figure in the life of J Dilla too. Best West Holts gig ever. Had everything. 

image.png.4be086e47593f1af46b2a73091ab9803.png

I turned up to watch him at Greenpeace on Thursday in 2019 and couldn't actually find his set. Still got no idea if he turned up, but pretty sad I now can't say I saw him live. Anyone know what happened there?

9 hours ago, northernangel said:

My thought is more likely next year with Pulp.

If he appeared with Pulp at some point I think he'd also do a solo show. That's what he did during Pulp's most recent tour. He supported them, then played with them.

1 hour ago, CharlotteB said:

If he appeared with Pulp at some point I think he'd also do a solo show. That's what he did during Pulp's most recent tour. He supported them, then played with them.

That's why I said next year as Pulp this year now is extremely unlikely to almost definitely not happening. I don't even know looking at it if the festival are even still trying to book a Pulp type of act, none of the subs this year and Other headliners are even remotely similar. FOr the bigger acts they want female acts or other acts that add diversity that isn't rock or indie rock acts to stand out. Like Snow Patrol or Kasabian for something alternative but way different vibes. I will say they should be on the 2025 lineup but I also could see them not fitting the vibe now.