Coldplay

smogo

Do you think Glastonbury Festivals Ltd would sell more festival t-shirts if they didn't have COLDPLAY emblazoned in big letters on the top row of the line-up? It certainly means I won't be buying one.

• Upvote 1

Just now, smogo said:

Do you think Glastonbury Festivals Ltd would sell more festival t-shirts if they didn't have COLDPLAY emblazoned in big letters on the top row of the line-up? It certainly means I won't be buying one.

peak efestivals this

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, smogo said:

I think they’ll still sell out, even without your one. 

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

I think they’ll still sell out, even without your one. 

You can sell them out which is great but if the designs were better they could sell at least 50% more stuff i reckon yearly

some of it is absymal

No, the t-shirts rarely look good. I always have a look, tiptoeing to see over the crowds of people buying them. I see the design and go 'meh' then I see the price and go 'no chance'.

1 hour ago, OllieMadd said:

Most of the merch sells out regardless of how it looks in my experience. 

We just get the tea towel.

if the stuff was better they'd be able to make sell more of it was more the point - which could then help say, reduce ticket prices (even if its just by a few quid) or mean more charity donations etc

4 hours ago, smogo said:

I like a lot of the merch, but Coldplay topping the bill certainly means I wont be buying one

5 hours ago, smogo said:

One name that was the third one down and is out of I think 62 listed? 

I can't tell if you're intending to out yourself as this narrow minded or being satirical? 🤔

(and I don't claim to be a fan of theirs) 

th-4229598544.jpg

15 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

To be fair I don't think that one is official merch - that's just the poster.

Hey I don't come here to be fair! 

I can't get out my 2016 stuff, the dog is sat on my lap

Edited by clarkete