Food Traders 2024.

Chimps

Eat The Farm have confirmed they're back.

12 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Fingers firmly crossed for Crumble Shack again this year 🤞

I believe it's in Billy Bragg's contract that they are there, in their usual spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Please release a food line up. I swear that would keep me occupied for days. I could plan all my meals for every day only for the music line up to then totally f**k with my choices!!

They should really make a bit more of a deal of it. A few festivals like EOTR do a decent release for food vendors.

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

They should really make a bit more of a deal of it. A few festivals like EOTR do a decent release for food vendors.

Yes they clearly put a fair bit of effort into making sure there is good quality vendors and a good variety and a lot of people would be interested in it.

23 minutes ago, The Nal said:

That belongs in a trough

I'm getting deja vu here... sure I saw that picture, and had / saw the same response, last year... 🙈🤣

As long as Crumble Shack, Annie Maes and the dosa place near WG / CH that does those amazing homemade bhajis are there, I'm golden. 

No doubt we'll do our usual "food truck crawl" where we go stall to stall as a group for a few hours buying one item to share from each. So I hope there's some new and interesting stalls too.  

10 minutes ago, Jarski75 said:

I make so many bad food choices every year despite reading all of the reviews on here.

I really need to up my game this year.

The trouble is it always comes down to where I am at a certain place in time and how desperate I am

And usually the length of the queue comes in as a big factor!

• Like 1