Glastonbury 2024 Artist Availability Spreadsheet

stanh

Similar to this year's festival, I have made a start on one for the 2024 festival, with some much needed help from @northernringo to make it look less ugly!

If you are interested in helping, please give me a shout as there is a fair bit to still do and needs filling up - and will obviously take more than two of us to complete.

There are different tabs for headliners, legend, other acts, dance/djs and then finally one for artists which are out of the running.

Similar to what @gfa pointed out for this year's spreadsheet, other users may be able to see your real name on the document, so if you are wanting privacy, I believe you are able to change your name to your forum name or a nickname within your google account in the settings. 

--

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N2EPQ-7KEUtjwdkQnM84xnWgOglzs6NSbxWH3z_tiik/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, stanh said:

Similar to this year's festival, I have made a start on one for the 2024 festival, with some much needed help from @northernringo to make it look less ugly!

If you are interested in helping, please give me a shout as there is a fair bit to still do and needs filling up - and will obviously take more than two of us to complete.

There are different tabs for headliners, legend, other acts, dance/djs and then finally one for artists which are out of the running.

Similar to what @gfa pointed out for this year's spreadsheet, other users may be able to see your real name on the document, so if you are wanting privacy, I believe you are able to change your name to your forum name or a nickname within your google account in the settings. 

--

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N2EPQ-7KEUtjwdkQnM84xnWgOglzs6NSbxWH3z_tiik/edit?usp=sharing

i'm sure Glastonbury's professional bookers and the tour agents they deal with will be pleased to have your help. 😛 

On 12/19/2023 at 10:41 PM, stanh said:

--

Brilliant, thanks for doing this Stanh. 

On 12/19/2023 at 10:41 PM, stanh said:

--

Amazing work here!

Also, loving that puressence are on this list and for reminding me that they are still playing live.

Sigrid ... not my favourite artist and id add her if I were slightly competent .... but feel id likely cause damage to a great bit of work 

03 MAY 24STAVANGER, NORWAYLANDSTREFFET FESTIVALTICKETS

03-06 JUL 24STAVERN, NORWAYSTAVERNFESTIVALENTICKETS

02 AUG 24TRONDHEIM, NORWAYOLAVFESTTICKETS

17 AUG 24HARSTAD, NORWAYBAKGÅRDEN FESTIVAL TICKETS

24 AUG 24MO I RANA, NORWAYVERKET FESTIVALTICKETS

30-31 AUG 24STAVANGER, NORWAYUTOPIA FESTIVAL

Edited by Crazyfool01

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Sigrid ... not my favourite artist and id add her if I were slightly competent .... but feel id likely cause damage to a great bit of work 

03 MAY 24STAVANGER, NORWAYLANDSTREFFET FESTIVALTICKETS

03-06 JUL 24STAVERN, NORWAYSTAVERNFESTIVALENTICKETS

02 AUG 24TRONDHEIM, NORWAYOLAVFESTTICKETS

17 AUG 24HARSTAD, NORWAYBAKGÅRDEN FESTIVAL TICKETS

24 AUG 24MO I RANA, NORWAYVERKET FESTIVALTICKETS

30-31 AUG 24STAVANGER, NORWAYUTOPIA FESTIVAL

Added her on, can't seem to find a set date for the 3-6 July festival. 

• Thanks 1