Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

I'm available to help on Thursday, happy to pay with my own card in the interest of speed and speak to whoever I'm successful for separately to sort the money afterwards. 

I have some friends I am trying for in general sale. Haven't added them to any spreadsheets as in honesty - as it's their first time even trying for tickets - I think the ticket process is blowing their minds enough before I even try and explain any of our spreadsheets. If we manage to get them tickets early on in the Sunday sale though I'm happy to try for any spreadsheets here then too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Let’s smash this gang …it’s only likely to take max 20 mins of help this evening and that’ll free up a load of helpers for Sunday if some goes green today . Please get those offers of help in and get on the group 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been ages since I tried for a coach can someone remind me is it choose day, hit F5 lots get lucky then enter reg details and then pick coach departure point or do you do departure point before reg numbers 

27 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

So how many resale groups are there? and how does it compare to last year?

I've only seen the group on this thread, which I am sadly part of.  There were loads last year weren't there?  4 or 5 - I was helping for one but got nowhere.

Hoping fewer groups this time means there is less people trying in the resale and it ups our chances, but I am still nervous as!!

11 minutes ago, Northtim said:

I've only seen the group on this thread, which I am sadly part of.  There were loads last year weren't there?  4 or 5 - I was helping for one but got nowhere.

Hoping fewer groups this time means there is less people trying in the resale and it ups our chances, but I am still nervous as!!

That's why I asked actually, I feel like there's much less excitement/nervousness/general activity around it but that could just be wishful thinking. 

1 hour ago, Barneym said:

Been ages since I tried for a coach can someone remind me is it choose day, hit F5 lots get lucky then enter reg details and then pick coach departure point or do you do departure point before reg numbers 

I think it's departure point after reg details.. then flounder round until you find one that still has availability. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barneym said:

Reg then departure 🙂

• Upvote 1

I’ll be trying for my brother and his partner in coach tonight then for myself on Sunday. If any efesters fancy helping out I’ll be eternally grateful. Send a DM if you’re free either day. Good luck @cb4747 if you’re entering the chiliys ticket competition today 🤞🎉

i'll be helping out the coach sale tonight and i'm part of the general resale group on Sunday, hopefully we'll successes tonight to have more supporting Sunday. 

Good luck and a massive thank you to all of you helping

2 hours ago, lobo said:

I’ll be trying for my brother and his partner in coach tonight then for myself on Sunday. If any efesters fancy helping out I’ll be eternally grateful. Send a DM if you’re free either day. Good luck @cb4747 if you’re entering the chiliys ticket competition today 🤞🎉

Thank you! I went. I did not conquer. I will be trying for Sundays sale! 

Hi all,

2 of us trying to go for coach resale tickets tonight.

We live in Bristol so looking to get the earliest/nearest coach available, but we will take anywhere and Thursday if we can! So desperate to go.

If we are lucky we will happily help for people on Sunday!

Good luck everyone 🤞

1 hour ago, Nuthugger said:

how many tickets are going to the resale anyway? about 8? lol

Glasto never publish any info on the number of tickets available. This year, in the lead up, Emily E tweeted that a record number of balances had been paid. At face value and by inference, this suggests a record low of tickets could be available in the resale.