Resale team

Crazyfool01

22 minutes ago, Kwendo said:

We’re in. Realising that getting tickets last year was just a fluke, too many of my friends have just been passengers in the process of trying for tickets gotta get more serious about it.

We had someone in our group who rarely, if ever tried, he would sleep it, forget or just not bother. He always had his ticket bought. He missed out in 2023 though and I've never seen anyone more keen and organised than he was for this sale as I think he's finally realised it's not actually a  given to get lucky

Yeh majority of our groups are back in for resale. Normally late April, right?

I'd like to just forget it and commit myself to another festival, but I don't fancy the R.Wertcher line up, already got Green Day tickets so not arsed with IOW, may attempt Shambala but the music never stands out for me... so I may as well admit defeat and let the Glasto resale decide 

43 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Yeh majority of our groups are back in for resale. Normally late April, right?

I'd like to just forget it and commit myself to another festival, but I don't fancy the R.Wertcher line up, already got Green Day tickets so not arsed with IOW, may attempt Shambala but the music never stands out for me... so I may as well admit defeat and let the Glasto resale decide 

Bearded Theory dude. Ace.

After missing out for the first time since I started going in 2007, I’m still unsure if I can face the thought of the resale. While I have had success in getting resale tickets for friends a couple of times, last years being over and done with in a couple of minutes gives me nightmares so I may have to look for other ways of getting there. Happy to help others out though on the off chance as someone has to get them after all.

Hi all,

I've yet again missed out, I've been trying since 2014-ish without luck in all sales and resales.

I have tried earlier this year on here and on social media to form groups as it seems to be the only way forward. I've never had any luck at getting my partner and I into a syndicate, no one I know has a desire to go or the funds usually so just leaves the two of us trying each year - which is bleak at this point.

Could anyone be kind enough to allow us into a group to try in the resales? 

• Like 1

Just now, MatthewTurner said:

Hi all,

I've yet again missed out, I've been trying since 2014-ish without luck in all sales and resales.

I have tried earlier this year on here and on social media to form groups as it seems to be the only way forward. I've never had any luck at getting my partner and I into a syndicate, no one I know has a desire to go or the funds usually so just leaves the two of us trying each year - which is bleak at this point.

Could anyone be kind enough to allow us into a group to try in the resales? 

Currently there is no active group I think what I’d suggest is hanging around and they will likely form naturally on here 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

The resale chances aren’t bad , don’t forget quite a chunk make other choices for the summer keep the faith 

Yep, been every year since 2014, 4 times I got tickets in the resale. I just hope they don't implement the same system they did for the resale earlier this year.