Who’s Going to Glastonbury 2024?

Justcalledtosay

3 hours ago, CaillieB said:

We got tickets for the first time ever!! 3 of us coach from Bristol!.  Flying from Belfast so now working out what and how to pack!! 

Honestly beside ourselves! Can't wait

Oh boy....

Whatever you have read or seen about it, just you wait, you really have absolutely no idea.  

Fantastic you're coming, enjoy 😀

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mcbain55 said:

Confirmation email goes to lead booker only

In past years, the initial confirmation has gone to the Lead Booker, but then everyone else got a "A Glastonbury Ticket has been purchased on your registration" E-Mail a few hours later.

16 minutes ago, incident said:

In past years, the initial confirmation has gone to the Lead Booker, but then everyone else got a "A Glastonbury Ticket has been purchased on your registration" E-Mail a few hours later.

This is what my email history tells me. It’s only been 14 hours though, no stress yet (who am I kidding 🤣)

Thankfully back after failing to get tickets in the last two years!

Missing out on the Wednesday with a Thursday coach ticket, but not really that bothered! Just so happy to be going!

3am coach from London, so hopefully on site for Thursday breakfast time

I wish the payment would change from "Pending" - only then will I relax. None of the group apart from me has got an email. I'm sure in previous years you got a "Someone has purchased" email if you weren't the lead booker or will they get that once See have the cash?

21 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

I wish the payment would change from "Pending" - only then will I relax. None of the group apart from me has got an email. I'm sure in previous years you got a "Someone has purchased" email if you weren't the lead booker or will they get that once See have the cash?

If you've got an email and a See Tickets reference number then its fine....you can track the order on their website.

13 minutes ago, bb2020 said:

Managed to bag six from Oxford on the Thursday, but in my frenzy I don’t think I selected a time, which makes me think there’s maybe only one departure time. Does anyone on here know?! Email doesn’t mention a time…

Only London and Bristol allow you to select a time.

All other departure points, a time will be allocated to you about a month beforehand.

Finally - the payment has gone from "Pending" to "Paid" - I suspect most other people's will have done so too

So the pressure is off for me on Sunday - just 6 x tickets to get for friends who failed getting Wed Coaches.

So out with the 3 PC setup - 5G tethered Chromebook (Thursday's winner), Windows 10 Laptop VPN'd into work, and finally Windows 11 PC on 1Gig Virginmedia - for other people's benefit....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stave_1974 said:

Fabulous- you can relax now!

Even trying to get tickets for friends & colleagues can get the heart-rate going and the hands shaking. They didn't even help to get our tickets, but I said I'd give it a try for them on Sunday.

On 11/17/2023 at 9:42 AM, aj6658 said:

28 friends trying and the one friend who isn't getting coach got us Thursday from Bristol. Chuffed that we got it but also sad not to go Wednesday 

We're Thurs coach too which we haven't done for years (usually there for gates opening)...but its a ticket and still over the moon.