Green Man 2024

bexj

Got through after about 30mins using one browser window auto refreshing every 30 seconds. 

Shame the ‘queue’ doesn’t tell you where you are in the queue.

Had the same problem as a lot of others in that the booking seemed to be going ok but stalled in ‘payment processing’ but then received a confirmation email with ticket numbers.

Have been a few times before but this will be my first settlers camp as we thought we’d give it a go.

The whole process feels quite rickety but tickets still available atm so keep trying folks

Absolute joke of a system, got through after 1:20mins of waiting

Checked out twice, money taken twice, both times it fails and gives a message you have passed the time limit, despite still showing the ticket hold time counting down

Absolutely done with Greenman until they change the system, this is two years in a row of a complete joke a queueing and payment system

1 minute ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Absolute joke of a system, got through after 1:20mins of waiting

Checked out twice, money taken twice, both times it fails and gives a message you have passed the time limit, despite still showing the ticket hold time counting down

Absolutely done with Greenman until they change the system, this is two years in a row of a complete joke a queueing and payment system

Had the exact same, piss poor stuff

5 minutes ago, Cherrytree13 said:

When I got through I went to the payment plan tickets, are there less of the payment plan tickets available? I seem to remember that was the case last year. 

I don't know as you make the choice of payment plan or not at the start. I see infants are back but 3-5yrs sold out now.

4 minutes ago, Spindley Stallion said:

Had the time-out thing over and over, even when the time out clearly said I still had 2 mins left. Even authorised the payment in my bank and still got kicked off

Same here - really piss poor tbh - finally got them a few seconds ago so stick with it. Lost out on CV tickets though due to the glitches so still pissed off 😤 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spindley Stallion said:

Had the time-out thing over and over, even when the time out clearly said I still had 2 mins left. Even authorised the payment in my bank and still got kicked off

There is a 2nd clock at the top of the page - an 'inactivity' clock and I think it has only 60 seconds so if you enter stuff and then go to check it and your basket that time soon goes.

9 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

Well I THINK we have tickets as I have a ticketline email come though but we were kicked back into the queue after confirming payment on my banking app. 

My payments gone through, but have no email confirming. Also told it failed twice after trying to authorise twice. This is something else haha. 

Edited by Cherrytree13

A friend managed to get my family our settlers tickets on a payment plan at 11.

I got through for another couple of standard tickets at just before 12 for another group of friends. For this I got kicked back a few times on the pages before payment. I did get a confirmation message after payment, and the email came through 20 mins later. 

I had the gateway errors and timeout problems when attempting to buy my own tickets. I have two pending payments in my account that hopefully get cancelled ASAP. 

Last year was a long queue - but this year Ticketline have been really awful. I don't understand why there can't be a visual queue for these things - other than it costing them more.

Edited by Happyboypricey
errors

I managed to get tickets right at the death, but no campervan ticket available.  Half the family were quite adamant they would only go with a campervan 😕

Particularly annoying that I did initially order a campervan ticket only for the stupid system to tell me I took longer than 9 minutes when I obviously hadn't.  It happened about 5 times, including approving in my phone's banking app, before kicking me out.  By the time I got a booking page again the van tickets were long gone 😞 

3 minutes ago, mario man said:

I just got one!! 
I was in payment page but kept trying after getting kicked out multiple times. Confirmation email just received 

really pleased for you. I now have 3 pending transactions of over £800 on my credit card.  Hopefully only the last one goes through!

• Like 1